Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Blood and Faith: Confrontation

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"You have broken a Tradition, Mr. Corvinus. We know that there is a new Kindred that was made in this Domain without her Grace, the Prince's permission. They have been making a bloody mess."
    She spends a few moments studying Corvinus to see if he knew about the bloody messages that were left on the walls.
    2 successes

A glance to Priscus Baker. "Do you mind listening to them for me? I do believe it is time for Her Grace, the Prince, to step in. When I return, I would like you to give me your report of what happened, Priscus Baker."
    Jennifer walked with confidence towards Alessandra's office. She knocked on the door, as her Beast remained cloaked. "Your Grace? If you could join us out with these prisoners, I would appreciate it."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

"I have created as the spirit moved me." His eyes dart to the Kindred with him, then back to Jennifer. "There are people floundering. People who can be brought into a proper way of thinking. You ought to have seized the opportunity yourself."
    1 success

"I- "
    He looks annoyed as Jennifer walks away. He glances to his fellow, yet the masked man looks intimidated. The masked man is shrunken in on himself. Corvinus makes a 'tsk' of disgust and looks at Albert.
    "Who is that person, that she walks away when we are speaking?" He demands in a demanding voice.
    "I am not used to being treated this way! You - what do you think has happened?" He places a demand upon Albert. Corvinus stares at Albert with the air of someone who is used to being obeyed.

Jack & the Mortal
    The Mortal's resistance is 2. The challenge will be involved with 10 suxx needs to be met

The mortal remains in a trance as Jack works his will in bending the mortal to see things Jack's way.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Had she been expecting the knock and request?

Yes, yes she had.

Gabriel would open the door and step aside, “Seneschal Hazelton,” standing and walking towards the door, “I would be glad to.” Upon seeing his Master move towards the door, Cain moves as well, but Ale holds a hand out, and he remains, unmoving. To Gabriel, “Leave the door open.” Not that she couldn’t handle things, but Cain did love a good play-date.

“Please, lead the way.” As they approached, she feels her Beast take notice of the weakness that was to be presented to it. Anger such weak, pathetic begins before her made it salivate, it wanted their flesh striped from the bones. But she wasn’t sure if that was needed yet or not, time, and words, would tell.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al nodded as he was told to keep an eye on the prisoners.

"I don't mind. It will be as you say."

Then the preacher got into a tantrum as Jennifer walked away from him and suddenly he was the one of whom answers were demanded. He was reminded of those upper-class people who expected to get everything they wanted and he didn't like that kind. Thusly his answer was curt and cold.

"You'll see soon enough who she is."

The tone of the second demand and the complaining about not being used to that sort of treatment didn't help the man.

"I'd suggest you get used to it."

The demand was answered with a shrug that between the lines seemed to say both 'you're not my boss' and 'I don't care enough about you to speak to you further'.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord worked his craft, though he couldn't help but realize the mortal was being more resistant than he'd come to expect.

Then again, he hadn't worked on a mortal who had drank vitae before. A mental note of the fact was made to himself as he sifted through each corner of the new recollection of his evening.

2 successes, 5 total, 10 minutes of manipulation

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I am pleased that Priscus Baker has led these lawbreakers to justice." Jennifer speaks with the Prince as she leads the way confidently back to Priscus Baker, Corvinus and the other Kindred. Jennifer did take a moment to steel herself at joining the others. Autumn brown eyes flick to Corvinus as she braces against his Beast. Once her Beast is secured in it's cage, she remarked.
    "Your Grace, Prince Alessandra, this is Corvinus, the one stirring up trouble. He is responsible for the bodies in the industrial district. I have no doubt that the Reeve can connect the dots. Yet as the Reeve is not present, Priscus Baker, could you appraise us of a recap of the investigation and the events of tonight?"
    A look to the Priscus.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

At the entrance of the Prince's powerful Beast, the quiet Kindred who had been making himself small moaned in fear. He knelt on the ground before the Prince.
    "I am Calvin McCabe. Your Grace." He spoke haltingly. He appeared frightened.

"I am Cyrus Corvinus, Your Grace." This man bows to the Prince, yet straightens his back and looks between Alessandra and Jennifer.

"That man interrupted a religious observance."
    He indicates Albert Baker. "We were attacked by three Kindred and my property was taken from me. I am very curious what evidence you have against me, if I may hear."

Jack and the Mortal in Private
    I will post to Jack when Jack is in the same time as the others

Jack worked his craft for ten minutes, in private. Unaware of what was going on in other rooms, and ensuring the Breach was neatly averted.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al fought his flight reflex and bowed deeply as Her Grace entered the room. As he was asked to recap the investigation, he clicked his heels to confirm, then began.

"When I was brought into the investigation, it was known that the trail of bodies and some graffiti lead through a man named Jacobs to the two individuals here. The next step was apprehending them and investigating the possibility of a support network. I have managed to acquire a bag with the effects of Mr. McCabe, including a medical report, some of the leaflets which indicated a time and place for a meeting and a piece of paper with an occult image outside of my field of experience and instructions to 'spread the word'. These effects have been relayed to the Reeve, the occult paper to Mr. Wells. At the meeting point after a sermon, it was observed that Mr. Corvinus offered 'communion' to a civilian, which caused Mr. Wells to initiate hostilities. The civilian is being treated at the moment."

As Cyrus talked, Al ignored him. He had nothing to say to him and this wasn't the show of the preacher.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A look to the man as Jenn introduced him, “He is now.” Dark eyes find Corvinus as she waits for Albert to fill in the blanks of the whole thing.

Oh, there was a second one, this one seemed like he would tell the truth. Fear did that.

Eyes narrow at Corvinus, “Silence,” a pause, “you were not asked anything.”

Looking to Albert, she waits for him to talk and explain what he found.

“And where is this Jacobs?” or was he the civilian? “Will Mr Wells be joining us?” she had yet to see him. “What did you observe this ‘communion’ to be?” but from her voice, she had an idea, but wanted to hear it.

Finally, leaning against the wall, “I’m curious as to what you have to say on this. Because from what I’m being told, it’s not looking good for you.” Eyes settling on this preacher, “And just so you know, I don’t have time for nor the patience for bullshit.” Sometimes she liked to be amused, and this seemed a good time.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Plucking and replacing each detail took time. It was a craft not suited for the lazy or impatient. He filed away at his feelings and emotion towards the Kindred he had encountered and replaced them with fear and repulse.

3 successes, 8 total, 15 minutes of manipulation

Blood Hunt:

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread