(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I’ll take a look at my schedule and let you know.” This could work for her taking more time off. The whole all work and no play thing. The smirk was returned, “Well, that depends who you ask. Some are more concerned with their image and winning then their well being. I just don’t have the time these nights to be too concerned with not enjoying the night.” And when you’d been around as long as she had, well, you just wanted to enjoy things.

“Then I recommend you take the time to talk with Seneschal Hazelton, another avid reader. She actually had an idea for a themed Court based around Literary Characters a couple months back. Was fun to see who everyone dressed as, we were even told to bring the book we based our character off.” Hunting? There was something she could never really get into. “A while ago one of the previous Priscus had the Clan gather for a hunt, was supposed to be team building or something.” A shrug, still wasn’t her thing. “A range?” shaking her head, “I don’t particularly care for indoor ranges. With my connections and business, I tend to draw more attention than I would like, I have a place I visit on the outskirts of town. Outside, my own targets and no one around. But there are quite a few ranges in the city that allow you to rent stalls out, so you could get some privacy. But it also hinges on what you consider a good range.” Everyone had different tastes.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He nods. He'd probably be up for setting aside some time for some relaxation, though he does need to get some work done too.

He chuckles at the mention of the themed Court. "That certainly sounds interesting. Did you have a favorite that night? Did you come as anything or anyone?" he asks, genuinely curious. "I can see the idea of a hunt being a team building exercise but it's not for some people," he says, with a shrug. "To each their own."

He nods to her talk about ranges and her dislike of indoor ones. "Fair enough. I still need to get my license transferred and renewed before I can even truly consider it." He shrugs slightly at what he considers a good range. "No true preference, but the less questions asked, the better... I tend to deal with things in a more up close and personal way than the use of firearms. I had an... incident, years ago, that caused me to favor less lethal means..."

"How about yourself? What do you enjoy outside?"
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“A favorite?” a thoughtful look as she recalled the various costumes. “I can’t say I had a favorite, everyone put in a good effort each had their standout points. But I did enjoy seeing the Reeve wear a bit of color, it really suited her well.” She wondered if Helen was as averse to colors as she was. “I went dressed as Francesca da Rimini from Dante’s Inferno. I must admit, it was a fun costume to wear, not something I typically go for.” Maybe she’d get a chance to wear the costume again. “Don’t get me wrong, I fully support ways to bring a Family together, but I just think it needs to be something everyone can enjoy and contribute to.” And hunting was not her thing.

“You won’t need a license to simply visit a range and shot a gun. But should you want to carry your gun concealed, then the license is needed. I don’t carry mine on me nearly as much as I used to, like when I was Reeve. But it’s nice to have the option if I want.” The Kine still got uncomfortable around guns. “You and me both then. The guns are nice for a distraction, but for Kindred, up close and personal is the best choice.” And as a Savage, it was the deadliest. “But I don’t get to engage in those types of situations anymore.” A hint of disappointment in her voice. Sure, she could, but it seemed frowned upon. “Incidents give us chances to grow and learn, often leading us to learn new strengths and tactics.” She’d been there numerous times.

“Depends on the night, but I enjoy dive bars, playing the piano, and pinning butterflies, with a bit of Lepidopterology thrown in.” though she didn’t put as much into studying them as she used to. “I collect art and spend time with some different art charities.” It created a good cover.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He tries to imagine her as Francesca and the mental image clashes with the woman he sees before him. It must have been a sight. He nods back to her. "Agreed. Family can be very important. For some of our kind, that's all we have, but we have to be able to seek that out and be comfortable in our own way and time. Communication is key, in all things."

He nods again and chuckles. "It's always more fun when it's just you, your hands, and your adversary. It's a lot more visceral," he says with a smirk at his double entendre. "Besides, most of the time, the people I hunt are intended to be brought in alive. Guns make that not as guaranteed."

"Love a good dive bar. I collect books more than art, but I've got a small collection as well."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“You know, I wish more understood the importance of communication. I feel it’s an art that has been lost with time.”

An eyebrow arches and the smirk was returned, “There is just something about getting up close and personal, so maybe we’ll have to spar sometime. Last time I sparred was with a Daeva and Haunt, and it just wasn’t the same.” It had been to fun to try and teach them to fight, but it just wasn’t as much fun. “Sometimes a gunshot to the knee or shoulder is a good motivator for some to go quietly. But I get what you’re saying.” As Reeve, she had to bring poachers and what not in alive.

“Then you’re in luck, Sacramento has quite a few good ones, though I’m not sure what you look for in a dive bar.” Though most dive bars were quiet, no one asked questions and one could be left alone. “I have a decent book collection, mostly first editions of various Italian authors. But art, now art is where I have quite the collection. What got you interested in art? For me it started as a legal way to move assets, then I found real estate and art became something I enjoyed.” It wasn’t something she came across often, another Savage who collected books and art. Seemed there was more to him then he let on. "Any particular artist or style of art that catches your eye?"

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He nods in agreement. "It's something that needs to be worked to maintained, cultivated. Without it, we're no better than animals."

"I could possibly be convinced to a friendly spar sometime. No stakes." he blinks and snorts out a small laugh. "Wait.. Sorry. I mean no consequences, no betting, everyone makes it out alive, well... you know... and also no stakes."

"Depends on the mood at the time. Good clientele, a good drink, good atmosphere, motif... Sometimes just a game of pool or darts... Sometimes just a place to get a nice bite to eat in private..."
    he gives a small shrug and settles back in his seat again. "I've got a few first editions in my collection too." He pauses for a moment and nods. "Hmmm.. I guess what got me most interested was going to mass as a child. I was always captivated by the cathedral glass windows, the intricacies of it. My father was also into art and would take me to museums and galleries sometimes. I'm a big fan of Picasso, especially during his Blue Period, but I also like some of the more classical artists. Correggio is one of my favorites."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A chuckle, “I never really noticed it until I came into my current position. Now it seems like a foreign concept to just about every fucking Kindred I come across. Maybe others will see the benefits that some with communication someday.” Probably not.

Then a full-on laugh, “Aw, now you’re just taking the fun out of it!” she jokes with a smirk, “And I’m not a betting woman, it never ends well for those around me. But it would be nice to not have to go soft on someone. Though Claws are off the table.” A wink.

“Now there is something I haven’t placed in a few years, pool. Was a fun way to get drinks.” Not that she was too good, but guys buy girls drinks. Even her. Back to the books, “Anything that is particularly special to you? I have a first edition of Dante’s Inferno that I cherish.” It never left its case.

“I can see that; they are quite stunning to see, naturally drawing the eye.” Though she had not been in many churches. “Ah, Correggio, a magnificent artist. A rather enigmatic and eclectic artist, it’s his soft and delicate use of colors that I believe catches the eye.” Not someone she sought for her own collection, but there was talent there.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He nods. "We can only hope."

He smirks and chuckles, "I know. I know. I'm the party police." He nods to her. "I'd probably say something like no gifts of the blood but I don't want to be that limiting either. Definitely no claws though, yes."

He nods and chuckles. "Well, I guess my prize would be a signed first edition copy of Mr. Stoker's infamous book that I received as a gift years ago."

He nods in agreement and glances around for a moment. "No Cain this evening?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She shrugs, “Hope is a dangerous thing.” She’d just come to accept that people don’t know how to communicate.

Laughing once again, “You certainly are.” She jokes along. “I could support no gifts of the blood actually. There is something to be said for raw talent when it comes to combat. We don’t always get to use our gifts in all cases. Knowing where your strengths and weakness are can be a powerful thing, only there to improve us. Plus, sometimes it’s just fun to fight it out.” Or maybe that was her. “Speaking of Claws, I’m not someone who supports teaching our Family’s Gifts to other Clans.” Just to get that out there. “I am, willing to hear a case should you be approached.” Didn’t mean she’d ok it, but she was willing to hear what the situation was.

“That is quite the prize! Not many can boast about a signed first edition such as that. Always nice when you receive a gift so attuned with your interests. The art of gift giving isn’t what it used to be, especially when it comes to the arts.” But not many Kindred saw the value in books.

“Rest assured, he is here. In a setting such as this, he is kept very close but away from outside eyes. Not that Kine are ever in this room, but the Masquerade must always be upheld.” Interesting that he would ask about the Hellhound. “Did you have a desire to test your skills against such a beast? Or did you simply miss him?” hints of humor tinged her voice.

“I’m curious as to what drew your to Sacramento.”

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He shrugs slightly. Hope can be good, or sometimes useful.

He nods in agreement, his smirk never leaving his face. "I agree. Little is more exhilarating than a good fight and testing one's limits." He thinks about that for a moment. "You know, now that I think about it, it might be fun to test my mettle against all of the tournament's tasks. It's not going to hurt to try them all." He nods when she speaks about the teaching of their Clan's gifts. "I wholly support that. It's dangerous and one of the most Masquerade breaching of Disciplines out there. We don't need other people learning it and using it inappropriately." Not that having it 'naturally' precludes you from using it inappropriately. "It's highly unlikely that I'll be approaching you about that anytime, soon or otherwise."

He nods in agreement. "I'm quite fond of it indeed."

He nods in understanding at keeping the Hellhound from the Kind. He chuckles and shakes his head. "No. I'm not suicidal. I was just.. It's sometimes hard to picture you without him. He seems very much a part of you. I hope that's not untoward of me."

"A few things brought me here. A big portion of why I came here was due to some obligations to the my Order and to discover what was going on here. I also wanted a change of scenario.. The city I was in was getting a bit boring. I'll admit I miss the East Coast more the longer I live out here in the Wild West but... Something new. Yes." he says with a smile. "What about yourself? What brought you to the City of Trees?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread