(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage couldn’t help it but laugh, “Those are very boring, and not something I need to read about. Also reminds me too much of growing up, expected to be prim and proper and that was just not me.” Surprise surprise. “The subject really needs to captivate me for me to dedicate the time to reading it.” And so few did that these days. Hence some of the classics were on her shelf.

“Yes. I think you’ll find him quite enjoyable if you enjoy the others you mentioned. Not many talk about him or give him the credit he is due.” But that was her opinion. “If you cannot find any, let me know. I have quite an extensive collection of classical music, and have a few of his.” An interesting offer, “I haven’t enjoyed a quiet evening listening to classical music in some time, I would enjoy that.” Plus, evenings with Jenn were more relaxed, and she liked that. “Beethoven is one of my personal favorites. It’s who you’ll notice plays most frequently in my office. His face was also one of my first tattoos.” Little tidbit right there.

“With the numbers in the Domain waning once again, it’s not a surprise.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"It is very boring." Jennifer agrees with a slow smile. It was one that came naturally.
    "I look forward to it."

A glance around the Elysium.
    "That is disapointing that some do not value socializing. Although, activity does ebb and flow. Mr. O'Brien moving on was a surprise. Although I was hoping to see Bellemy tonight." A glance to Alessandra. A thought had occured, yet she did not bring it up at Elysium.
    "Yet those who endure do tend to rise above."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread