Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Queen's Coffee Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

0 Scenes

With Spring Coronation open, you don't need to get to the Wyrdstone with this scene, as long as Gawain goes to the Coronation and spends the 1 Glamour then and he'll gain Status 1 Freehold

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe has to think about that. Journey to Camelot kind of blurred with all the other knightly videogames fad back then. Avalon she recalled from, maybe an arcade? "Arcade coin op? Maybe a side scroller beat-em up?" She asks unsure.

Circe stayed away from Bitcoin for multiple reasons. Partial reason was how traceable the stuff was in her knowledge. Not just software knowledge. Some competitors in the business, and their customers, got busted because they were using Bitcoin.

Circe checks her phone and finds a few links to send to Gawain. "I found a few listservs and forums for hiring coders on commission. I'll text them ta ya." As for the club helping? Gawain probably didn't mean the game coding. "I don't think the club's side hussle has much use fer game coding unless ya know how ta make the arcade cabinet hardware. Hmmm," she thinks on it, "Yeah, yeah," she nods, "Could pull that off."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Gothic Chic)
    Presence
    (Unassuming)
    New Identity
    (Gawain Avellone)
    Gawain Avellone

Mien: Translucent flesh through which you can see orange veins coursing through his body. Opaque fish eyes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Palewraith

"Arcade? No. We didn't have the money to build full cabinets. But they were of that style, so you get the picture."

Gawain pulls out his phone to look at the links Circe had provided him with. She seemed to have found a number of them. How fortuitous that his old job skills might still be of use these days. So intent was he on the list that he almost didn't notice Circe speaking to him again.

"Hmm? No, I don't suppose they would, would they? I fear the art of physically assembling something together escapes me as well. But I figured that's where my first set of skills would come in more use at. When defending your own, one can never have too many extra hands."
    Darkling Palewraith, Summer Mantle 1 (Increased humidity)
    Striking Looks 2 (Gothic Chic)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

She didn't, so she probably didn't know them.

Circe eyes Gawain, thoughtful expression on her face as she consider this. "Fair enough," she sighs out. He'd make a better soldier than smith, hence cop. That was good to know.

"So?" She finished her cannoli, "Anything else ya curious about?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Gothic Chic)
    Presence
    (Unassuming)
    New Identity
    (Gawain Avellone)
    Gawain Avellone

Mien: Translucent flesh through which you can see orange veins coursing through his body. Opaque fish eyes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Palewraith

Gawain pauses to think, both of what he had asked so far and what he had come here to talk about in the first place. Also a handy time to sip further on his espresso, which had sat slightly neglected off to the side for much of their dialogue. Finally he shook his head in the negative.

"No, I believe that well covers it. I've accomplished the task I set out for. And gained better perspective on how best to next maneuver. I'd call this chat a rousing success."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, then, that's great! Happy ta have acted ta help, tis what I do," she smiles widely then shrugs, "Not always ta benefit of all, sometimes literal flames, but it is what I do. Halping," she intentionally mis-pronounces that meme word.

Good to end scene?

Striking Looks
    (Gothic Chic)
    Presence
    (Unassuming)
    New Identity
    (Gawain Avellone)
    Gawain Avellone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Palewraith

Yeah, this seems a good cut-off point. Thanks for the RP!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread