Ishani sits on the floor in her office at Reverence, breathing slowly.

In............Out............In...........Out

The rage, her ever present companion, coursing through her body causing her muscles to tense at random intercals. Her fists clench and unclench as she grinds her teeth trying to focus the white hot anger burning within her. She brings forth images of Shadow and Victoria touching Asa, sucking, licking, pleasing him in ways she herself has done.

The anger burns hotter.

She invisions Asa in the sewers being cut down by one of the scaley ghouls and the large vampire he'd staked taking hold of him. She sees the large vampire bite him and begin to suck the vitae from his veins, taking his soul with it.

The knot in her stomach losens and her body begins to relax as the rage becomes a part of her. She embraces the anger, keeping it fueled with the different scenarios her mind puts her lover into. She bgins to use thoughts of her sire and blood brother killing her parents to keep the anger going if the images of Asa stop working.

The rage becomes a force within her, almost having a life of its own as it fills her veins with boiling blood. Slowly, she allows her mind to enter a state of frenzy, controlling every aspect of the change. Her body begins to react to the urges of violence, but her mind stays intact.

She stares at her Beast as if rages against the cage of control. Slowly, the Woman unlocks the door and allows it to fly open. The Beast rushes her, knocking her flat on the floor. She grabs it by the throat, gritting her teeth with the effort of keeping the strong Beast at bay.

"I am your Master." She hisses at the snapping, snarling jaws. Blood drips from it's sharp teeth and it'a claws rake her chest and abdomen, leaving torn flesh and oozing blood in their wake. "I control you, not the other way around."

Ishani flips her body over, taking the Beast with her until she is atop it, straddling it, holding it down with the strength of her legs and arms. It begins to calm, whimpering in protest as it realizes it is no longer able to move.

"Submit." She says softly and the Beast roars in defiance. It pushes against her, bringing it's massive jaws close to her face. She turns away, instinct taking over and the jaws clamp down on her shoulder, the sharp teeth sinking into her skin causing her to cry out in pain and rage.

Using one hand to hold it's massive paws back from her body, she brings her other hand to clamp underneath it's jaw, near the joint. She squeezes with all the strength she has until finally the jaw opens and releases her shoulder. Blood oozes from the wound, soaking her sleeve.

"SUBMIT!" Her voice rings out with the one word and she forces her will into the Beast beneath her. Suddenly it quiets. It stops fighting and lays beneath her whimpering in fear and passively looks up at her. Finally, she releases the Beast, withdrawing from it to sit back on her heels and stare into it's yellow eyes.

"I am you Master. You will obey me when I call. You will fight with me, not against me and you will always remember that I am in control." Her voice is harsh and breathless, the pain in her chest, abdomen and shoulder throbbing.

The Beast lays it's head on her leg and looks up at her, like a dog beginning for affection.

"Good." She leans over and opens the cage once again. "Now, go where you belong until I call upon you."

Passive, the Beast steps into the cage, it's tail between it's legs.

Ishani opens her eyes and is once again by herself in her office. She looks down at her body. Her shirt is torn and there is blood staining her chest and abdomen. Quickly, she moves aside the shreds of cloth to reveal large welts where the Beast's claws ripped into her.The skin of her shoulder is in a similer state and covered with blood.

"Dammit, I liked this shirt." She says in irritation. Standing, she walks to the bathroom attached to the office. She starts the hot water in the shower and removes the torn and bloody clothing. A smile of triumph crosses her face as she washes away the effort of gaining her control.