Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2303) Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jennifer and Ale continue HERE
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

“Well met Mr. Domingúez,” she paused and nodded in response to his being acknowledged,”Excellent! What brings you to Sacramento?” She asked, that polite tone with a playful lilt to it. She engaged him with the soft and polite banter to engage him but keep things easy. No need to excite their beasts with provocative topics!

Though one thing did spark the Lord’s interest, first she addressed the Lady’s question.
    “I am settling in well! It is so nice of you to inquire, thank you.” She said sincerely with a grateful smile, and with that, seeing as she was engaged with her Grace, she turned fully to Mr. Dominguez.

“Ordo Dracul you said? How interesting! You know I do not believe I have ever met a Kindred from that Covenant before.” She paused for a moment, and looked almost pensive. It was a bold task to endeavor a Kindred she just met, but closed mouths didn’t get fed, as they say.

“Would you be game to satisfy my curiosity? I have been trying to learn what is comfortable to share about the Covenants. Being unaligned was more a lifestyle choice due to my nomadic wanderings.” She paused for a moment. “Now that I am settled, I am attempting to further my education.”

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

"Lady Notary Hazelton," he responds with the nod. His tone is also polite and professional, watching the Haunt join Alessandra, before his attention goes back to the Lord before him.

"A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Martin. I'm here for a number of reasons, but largely it's personal business that has brought me here to the capitol."

"Indeed, I am a Dragon. We do tend to be a bit reclusive, some might even call us aloof, but I felt a need to try to get better acquainted with my new neighbors, as it were."
    He watches that hesitation, that pensiveness that hints at something more behind that playful attitude. Perhaps.

Her question brings the smallest hint of a smile to his lips before it fades. "Nothing wrong with having nomadic tendencies but a hunger for knowledge is always good. I might be game for this, yes. What is it you're curious about? I might be able to slake some of that curiosity."
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

5. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gives a small nod to acknowledge Ms. Martin's response. Yet the Ventrue was already engaged with her conversation partner. Dark eyes light on Raul for a moment. A Dragon.
    There has not been a Dragon since her friend Diet Nap departed.

Jennifer turned her head to the Prince and focused on the conversation between the two of them.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

7. Likes liked this post

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

She thought a moment, letting the silence stretch for several moments. "The last time I was in a domain with a strong Dragon presence in a court was...." she paused a second and her lips twitched slightly with humor, "New Orleans, actually. Not making fun, but the big easy is notorious for voodoo, witchcraft, and Anne Rice vampires." She held up a hand. "Not saying your Covenant is about that, but it was the last time I recall a strong enough Dragon presence to be very notable." She chatted amiably and her eyebrow raised slightly when he said he may be game. Ho ho! A gambling man perhaps? Oh she hoped so.

Some tension left her form when he said he felt nothing was wrong with nomadic tendencies. Gangrel never took issue with her gypsy soul. Her own clan? Well, lets just say extreme distrust of that lifestyle ran rampant through the majority of the clan. Enough that she had hit some walls in the past.

"I am making a study, if you will, about the covenants with the intent to petition one that I can see myself meshing well with. Considering my relative ignorance of even some of the broad strokes" She paused and spread her hands for a second with self depricating smile, "I have some work ahead of me. Thankfully, Sacramento welcomes all Covenants. So I am eager to make a full study, and you are currently the only open Dragon of repute."

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He waits that moment, feeling it stretch but paying no mind. They are Kindred and have many more moments ahead of them. He lets a smirk play over his lips at the talk of New Orleans. "I have not been there before but I don't take offense to that. I hear the Big Easy is an unusual place... Why else would they build it below sea level?"

The urge to wander is definitely something he can understand. Being tied to one particular place for too long can lead to a feeling of unease, or at least he's noticed that more and more since he came into this unlife. That's usually when a change of scenery is in order, another reason he came to Sacramento.

He listens to her explanation and nods, once. "Ah. Study is good. Ignorance, less so, but the fact that you wish to change this is a good start." He pauses for a moment, letting that moment stretch until he says, "I have a proposition for you. You wish to know more about the Ordo Dracul and I wish to know more. We will turn this into a bit of a game, shall we? I will ask you a question and you will answer. You will then ask me a question and I will answer. First to not give a question or an answer loses."

10. Likes liked this post

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Very well then, I can agree to those terms." She wondered what he wanted to know about her. Adeline never considered herself fodder to be considered mysterious, but then, even to her own words, she must be to him. She had had the benefit of at least settling in somewhat, while he just walked in the door, after all.

"What do you consider to be the most significant pieces of the Ordo Dracul's history?"
    She asked him with an intent expression, those icy blue eyes focused on him, her body language alert and showed interest in the answer.

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He nods to her agreement of the terms of this 'game' and he reaches back to rest his hands behind him, grasping at his left wrist with his right hand. His shoulders slouch slightly, the man falling to an at ease stance. He lets her ask the first question and gives it a moment of thought. "Hmmm... Not pulling any punches are you, Ms. Martin?" he says with a chuckle. "There are a number of events in any history that could be called significant. I guess one of the most significant for the Ordo Dracul would be Mr. Stoker's book."

He looks at her for a moment, judging her reactions to his rather enigmatic answer, then comes his question: "What are you, Ms. Martin?"

14. Likes liked this post

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

She smiled to his rhetorical question coyly and simply shrugged, watching him. She was a Ventrue with every drop of her vitae.

She listened closely to his words, and internally sighed. Even she had heard that one. The greatest masquerade breach of all time of their purported founder Dracula was known to her. Though the information confirming that the tales were true had value. The game had just begun after all. "I had heard that rumor yes. Thank you for confirming it." She nodded.

Now his question was interesting. It sounded simple at face value. She imagined most Kindred would simply state they were Kindred, or maybe their clan or even bloodline if they belonged to one. Adeline had been many things. When she took into her account her gifts of blood that were unique to her bloodline, that question got even more complicated. "A solitary predator." She said simply. It was the best answer she could give.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

"It's hard not to confirm. Most have heard the story," he responds with a shrug. "It had its benefits though as well," he says looking the Lord over again.

He takes her answer to his question in stride, standing silent for a moment as he digests it, mulling it over before he starts the next round, taking the initiative this time. "What brought you to end your nomadic ways and settle, here, for at least the time being?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread