(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “Thank you, communication is key, and it sounds like you understand that, something that is welcome to hear.”

A small shrug, “Tends to be in our blood I suppose. Some see it as a bad thing, I personally don’t.” it made things easier. “As far as not disappointing myself or the Clan? Just follow the Laws and help the Domain if you can. I know we’re not perfect, and mistakes will be made, just own them and grow from them.” Not everyone who entered the Domain were without flaw.

“Not on edge, he just doesn’t like other Kindred.” Hell Hounds were funny like that. A shaker of her head, “No. There are quite a few Kindred in the Domain who have contacts within law enforcement and work with them. Look at it as interfering with them doing their jobs to assist the Kine of the city. Everything comes down to what the circumstances are.” Seemed simple enough to her. “Will there come a time where we will need to step in to protect the Masquerade? Of course. But Kine are easy to sway when needed.” There were many times when memories had to be altered. “If you are ever unsure, just ask. I can always find time in my schedule to talk with family.” Who knows maybe having another Gangrel would be a good thing.

“If that was your only question with the Laws, then I ask, do you Mr Raúl Domínguez swear loyalty to myself, Prince Alessandra Antinori, to the officers of my court and to abide by the laws as set forth by my hand?"
    she asks.

“Did you have any other questions about the Domain?” then she remembers about the Dragon compound, but waits to see if he had any other questions first.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul
    Raul Scenes
     Blush of Life, 

PRE

He nods as well. "Communication is indeed important in every relationship to make sure that things are going well and to help fix them when they aren't."

A small smile and nod. "Mistakes are made so we can learn and grow from them. How else can we become more than what we are?"

He glances over the Laws again and nods. "The only other question that I have about your Laws is may I keep this?" he asks, holding up the paper to indicate it. "It all seems fairly standard for our kind and self explanatory. I have no issues with them and would be happy to swear allegiance to you, My Prince, and the officers of your court. I will abide by the Laws you have set forth and any that you deem appropriate in the future until such a time as I leave your Domain."

"I do have a few other questions. First, do you have any information upon any holdings that the Ordo Dracul had in the area? It would expediate my search if you do. Second, I assume that you already have a Sherriff and I wouldn't dream of thinking you'd need more of a Hound than Cain here, but do you think your Sheriff and Court have need of a Deputy? I have had experience in both Kindred and mortal society fulfilling that role and if you wish it, I would be up for helping you there too."
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The smile was returned, “And yet we are presented with those who feel they are above mistakes. Always fascinating to watch it unfold as reality hits them.” Everyone else was wrong but them, it was all too common unfortunately.

“You cannot keep it, but there is always a copy of the Laws here within Elysia. I’m sure you understand the risks of Kindred Laws, written on paper, being amongst the Kine.” And then there was the word.

My.

She takes a moment, a deep, undead breath before continuing. “Just so that you are aware, as a member of the Invictus, I take offense to word My, as you have used it. Where you are a Dragon, and were more then likely not aware of my Covenant," she hadn’t offered it after all, “it can something that is easily misused. So for future reference, it’s not a term the Invictus take too kindly too.” There wasn’t any malice in her tone, just education. “That aside, I’m glad to welcome you to Sacramento.”

“I do have the address of where the Dragons were staying, but I don’t know the state of the location. There hasn’t been any Dragons in over a year.” Taking a piece of paper, she writes the address on it and hands to him. “I have a Reeve, yes.” Not Sheriff. “As far as I am aware, she has not appointed any Deputies, and appointing them, is up to her. I would recommend speaking with her if you wish to chase a position as Deputy. Reeve Kingsley is her name.” back to Hound, “As to a Hound, I don’t know you, and thus far, have no reason to trust you in such a position as Hound.” Blunt, to the point. “But reach out to Reeve Kinglsey, think you’ll find her good company with a no-nonsense attitude willing to tell you like it is.”

Feel free to raise your Domain status to 1!

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul
    Raul Scenes
     Blush of Life, 

PRE

Raúl chuckles slightly at the comment and nods. "It can be, yes."

He nods, taking another look over the paper to try to commit the Laws of this Domain to memory.

Memorize (1 success)

He lifts an eyebrow at that response to the word but nods after hearing her reasoning. He knows from her tone that she is not mad at him for it, just making sure he's aware of how it made her and those in her Covenant feel. Boundaries are good to have defined. "Duly noted, Your Grace. I will not use it such a way again." he says, leaning forward to hand the paper back to her.

He nods as he's handed the address, "I will look into it the address and see for myself what needs done, if anything." He makes a mental note of the Reeve's name and cracks a small smile. "Completely understandable. You don't know me from Adam. I hope we can get to know each better as time passes." Another nod. "I will reach out to her when I can."

"If I may, I have a few more questions that have just sprung to mind. Are there any areas or Domains that should be made aware of? Places I should try to steer clear of? Any limits on hunting grounds beyond those outlined in your Laws?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was she surprised at how he handled it? Actually, yes. Usually there was some attitude or push back. Maybe there was something more him. “I must say, not many are as receptive or understanding about that.” It spoke of his character.

“I do know the Chapter House has passed through numerous hands over the years, so I hope there is still something there for you.” As to the other topic, “Trust is difficult in our world, even more difficult to earn.” And not surprisingly, even more difficult for her. “I’m sure moments will present themselves.” Would he earn her trust? Hard to say.

A nod, welcoming the questions. “There are other Domains in California, but none that Sacramento has any issues with. The Domain of San Francisco has proven to be an ally, one earned through understanding. They even hosted a Court here once. I’m not aware of any places that one should steer clear of.” As to hunting, “Hunting is restricted to the Communal area, the Rack is off limits.”

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul
    Raul Scenes
     Blush of Life, 

PRE

Raúl smiles a bit wider and nods to her. "One thing you'd learn about me sooner or later is I adapt to change fairly easily."

To the information about the Chapter House, "I hope so too." There's another nod to the comments on trust; he can't deny the truth of those words. The Beast chomping on the end of his chain within him is proof of that.

He nods to the answers he gets. "What parts of town constitutes the Rack here? I'm still learning the areas of this city. Are there multiple Elysia in Sacramento? How often is Court held?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slight smirk, “Not a bad thing. Being able to adapt lets us live to see another night and blend in.”

Another piece of paper is taken out, this one a map, and offered to him, “This marks out the Rack, the Communal Zone, the Barrens and the various Regencies.” Pointing to a spot on the map with a long nail, “This is the Communal Zone, where you are welcome to feed. The Barrens is on the outskirts as you can see, feeding is scarce there, hence it being a punishment to be there. Regency areas are off limits unless the Regent grants you Tenancy there.” A shake of her head, “Currently, Nox is the only recognized Elysia. I have plans to expand that to my restaurant once the security gets to where I need it to be. Court is held monthly, with Formal held every three months. Formal is when you are expected to be at Court, not showing will result in your Acknowledgement being revoked. The other months is up to you. Some enjoy coming for the chance to touch base and be social.” She goes when she feels like it. “Does that make sense?” sometimes it sounded good in her head and not when she spoke.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul
    Raul Scenes
     Blush of Life, 

PRE

He nods in agreement to her statement before he takes the map, setting it down on the desk as she explains the different areas to him. He nods and slips his cell phone out of his coat pocket. "Would you mind if I take a picture of this?" he asks. "It'll make planning where I'll set up shop, as it were." he says with a small smirk. "Would you elaborate on which Regency's are controlled by whom, so if my search would put me into such an area, I can speak with the right individuals?"

He nods to her question, "That does make sense. Even I get that social itch now and again," he says with a smirk.

OOC Question

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“There is no need for a picture, the Communal Grounds are clearly laid out.” Pointing out the boundaries. “I control the Regencies, so as such, you would need to speak with me. I don’t hand out Regencies just for fun, it’s something you earn, even if you wish to establish yourself there. The last Regent I had abused their power and I will not be so quick to appoint another. You want a place in a Regency, you best come to me with an amazing story of how you’ve earned it.” Would she have Regents again? Maybe. But there would be more oversight.

A brief nod to his reply, seemed everyone felt like being social except her. Interesting.

Over the years, it seems the Subinfeudation picture has been lost. I've thrown together something similar, adding text to which color means what. I'll see if I can clean it up a bit and get it uploaded to the Wiki for a better reference

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul
    Raul Scenes
     Blush of Life, 

PRE

He nods to her response and slips the phone back into his pocket. "Fair." he says as he studies the map a bit more. He smirks at her comments about the Regencies and nods. Perhaps, in time, I can earn that privilege..

He thinks for a few moments on whether he has any more questions involving this new Domain that he's a now a part of. "Are there any other officers of your Domain I should be made aware of? Are there any questions that you have of me?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread