Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't believe they exist.

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Neil waits at Glissade, having shoo'ed out his last class --both students-- a bit early so that he could sweep the floor, and wheel out the racks that held the weapons.

He wore grey sweats, and studied himself in the mirror.

It wasn't a narcissist thing; he was practicing his "I'm a trained professional" expression. Unfortunately, his "OMFG YES you covered my dumb ass at the bar!" face kept getting in the way.

[banner]nf[/banner]

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria made her way to the front entrance of the Glissade. Looking in through the window as she approached she noticed all the mirrors in the place and reluctantly concentrated on solidifying her reflection in them for the duration of the meeting. Why do these places always need so many mirrors? She had left her servant sitting in the van out in the the parking lot next to the building. He was more than close enough for her purposes.

Once she was finished with her reflection she entered the building. She saw a man standing there who must have been the owner of the place. He's kind of cute. Maybe I'll need to come back here for some training, She thought to herself. Victoria was dressed down from what she usually wore and showed had on a pair of bluejeans and a tight white t-shirt. She carried a small duffel bag with her containing some supplies.

"Neil? Hi I'm Victoria," she said as she approached the man to shake his hand.

Spending 1 willpower to solidify Victoria's reflection for the scene

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Oh, wow, hi," Neil said, letting his surprise slip out of his mouth. He had no idea that the woman would look like she did, and he wondered if she had any interest in dance. The Cuban Tango would be pefect for them... her.

"Yes, I'm Neil," he clarified. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He looked over her shoulder at the door. "Is your friend with you?" More importantly, was her friend male or female.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria looked back over her shoulder following Neil's line of sight to the door, "I sent Wilhelm a text message, but he hasn't replied yet so hopefully he should be here soon. Otherwise we may need to do some training. I'd hate to waste such a perfect evening." She paused for a moment and looked back to Neil, "Say do you have a changing room? I'd like to get into some more comfortable pants."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Sure," Neil replied, unsurprised but disappointed that her friend was male. "In the back?" he gestured toward a doorway at the end of the front studio. "There's the dancing studio, with a changing area." He doubted she wanted to use one of the cramped bathrooms. He tried not to look too closely at the pants she was wearing, but there certainly didn't seem to be anything wrong with them from where he stood.

"I'll wait here for Mr. Wilhelm," he added.

L

And it was at roughly that moment that Wilhelm entered the studio. His reflection was freshly reinforced to show clearly in the mirrors that lined the studio, and his form covered in sturdy yet comfortable clothing in preparation for what was to come. The thin cloth wrapped bundle under one arm was almost certainly a pair of swords. He felt his beast stir as it sensed Victoria's, it's sinister urgings telling him to flee from the area. But knowing what was to come he had leashed it with his Merges Sorcery just in case, and Victoria was familiar to him. So he paid it little heed.

"It's Mr. Von Schusten if you insist upon using the prefix, otherwise Wilhelm suits me just fine." He nods to Victoria in greeting, stopping just shy of Neil and extending his free hand towards the man. "Mr. Fields I presume? It is nice to meet you."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Hey, sure, call me Neil," Neil replied, shaking the man's hand. "What do you have?" he asked, gesturing to the bundle with professional curiosity.

It must be colder than he thought outside.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria nodded back to Wilhelm in greeting. "I'll be right back, Wilhelm I'm just going to change into a pair of sweats."

She exited through the back door and and found the changing room. She quickly stripped off her shoes and pants stuffing them in her duffle and pulled out a pair of sweatpants that fit almost like a second skin.

L

Wilhelm steps back as the handshake ends to give himself plenty of room, rolling the twin blades free of the cloth wrappings. He slides one free of the sheath and gives it a deft twirl to loosen his wrist. Then pauses, and activates the Blush of Life before a second such maneuver so that he can actually feel and loosen the muscles and tendons. "Twin long swords, German steel, a reminder of my homeland." He runs through a simple sequence of cuts and parries, the steel glinting beneath the lights as it is handled with an expert's deft touch. "While training is, for the most part, better done with less dangerous weapons there are times when it is useful to have an actual blade in your hand." Apparently satisfied, he slides the sword back into its sheath. "And I do prefer to wield steel when I can."

He returns his gaze to Neil. "I hear that you are quite accomplished with dual blades as well. You did quite well with them at the tournament you held here."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Very cool," Neil nods approvingly. It's a distinctly un-technical comment, but his mind is occupied analyzing Wilhelm's wrist; the muscles developed, how he holds the weapon, then his handling of it. Passable; better than most, but too slow to ever be considered anything more than Apt.

"Hmmmmm?" he asked, pulled from half-memories he couldn't quite grasp, of times past, of labels long forgotten. "Oh, did you read about it?" he asked the inane, to cover his lapse. He gave a charming smile and shrugged. "It was a good competition, maybe I'll hold another and you can compete."

Neil supposed if they were here for instruction, he might be required to demonstrate his own proficiency; as it was, he was just hanging around to make sure they didn't hurt themselves. Watching Victoria bounce around wasn't going to make that too onerous of a task, though.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread