Mar 8, 2023 - Mar 30, 2023
(Rotten Roots) Grave Matters
Mar 10, 2023 - Mar 26, 2023
Hedge Patrol VII
Sep 21, 2023 - Dec 7, 2023
(Rotten Roots) Underbrush
Sep 23, 2023 - Dec 17, 2023
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Asia pulls into the parkinglot of the antique store and finds a place to park. She'd finally found the place via her phone and took the turn by turn directions that scrolled acorss her GPS screen as she drove.

Getting out of the car, Asia makes her way up to the front door of the store and slowly pulls it open. She's not sure what to expect, but Nightfall had told her to come here and for some reason she doesn't understand she finds herself wanting to trust the Fairest.

Guess I'll see if I can trust him or not. She decides as she steps through the door.

Looking around she notices the various antiques that look as if they have very well preserved. There are a few pieces she can see that she might even consider buying.

I wonder if there is any decent furniture in here? I would love to do my house in antiques. She thinks with a smile.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

The shop has a very old style to it, as any antiques shop would, some very weird and wonderful items on display. Behind the counter is a large shelf lined with various snowglobes. Asia sees that there is indeed some furniture to be had, rocking chairs and even a chaise-longue in good repair, upholstered in maroon and beige. A woman has her back to Asia as she looks round but hearing the door go, she turns.

Its Katrin, the Winter Sovereign. She seems very surprised to see Asia but smiles nonetheless, and was looking into a mirror.

"Why, this is a blessing. Hello, Asia."

Asia bows respectfully. "Good evening Queen Katrin." She says, her hands coming up to move with her mouth. "I ran into Nightfall at the hospital and......"

Her voice trails off as she realizes the woman is in two places at once and her eyes widen a bit in surprise. "He told be to comb here and.....how is this possible?" Finally giving up on trying to wrap her mind around it, she simply asks the question.

Katrin smiles with a hint of sadness.

"A necessary action, I am afraid. Would you care for drink? I explain after?"

She begins to head to the rear of the shop where the kitchen is and pours herself a mug of steaming hot chocolate.

Asia follows with an appreciative nod. She looks around the kitchen as she waits for the Soverign to finish pouring. She thinks about the choise-longue and considers checking the price absently as she moves to stand next to Katrin.

"You fear an attack on yourself? If so then you should have someone guarding you. I will stay until Nightfall returns." She declares with voice and sign, her face turning to a look of resolve.

The Queen pours a second mug and slides it towards her.

"No, I fear not attack. I have been in hiding for long time. No, but it is good you popped in."

Delicately, she sips at her drink before continuing.

"How are you with covering tracks?"

Asia thinks about the question while she sips at the hot chocolate.

"Good enough, I believe." She says finally. She has faith in her abilities and wishes to help the Winter Court. She feels a sudden rush of need to become a part of the community. Something she has not felt in many years. She pushes the emotions aside for the time being, resolving to examine them later. "What do you need?"

The Winter Queen pulls out a couple of photographs of a young man who looks homeless and whom is completely unaware of the photographer. However, he has the look of an Elemental about him.

"A Courtless of the freehold, he is being sought after by mortal authorities for the murder of a psychologist found in her own oven."

Asia raises her eyebrows, studying the picture for a long time. Looking at the background area and trying to get an idea of where in the city this was taken.

"I see. Did he do it?" She asks bluntly.

"No, at least, I believe not. I would like him found and spoken with, perhaps brought to Winter, yes? We cannot let the polizia have their way with him. His name is Joshua Freemantle. He was at my ascension but with what happened to Crunk, my mind was elsewhere."

Taking another sip of her drink, Katrin looks at the Fairest before her closely before continuing.

"Winter appreciates this, Asia."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread