Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy listened to the family members describe their perspective of recent events quietly. The haunt continued to sit and nodded in response when appropriate to show understanding. Thoughts raced through Bellemy's brain in calculation as the different incidents were brought up. Bellemy responded "That is quite a bit for our little city. Seems like people are bringing their troubles to us. I am sure the prince is going to be thrilled about that." It seemed like a monumental test Helen found herself in. seems par for the course for the reeve, always an uphill battle. I hope she can handle it.

Helen brought Bellemy's attention back to the clan. The haunt smirked a wicked grin and replied. "Ah come on. What's a few more titles, Comrade Myrmidon Kingsley, Whip of the Nosferatu, Reeve of the Domain has a nice ring to it." The creature laughed in jest in an attempt to dodge the subject.

Once the conversation became more serious Bellemy asked "Anything we 'need to know'?" finger quotes and all.

Curse: See Minisheet

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Fucking annoying is what it is. As far as I can tell, they're keeping their heads down for the time being, but I don't like knowing they are in town. Its more bad stuff waiting to happen."

She shrugs.

"Delegation or no, still means you gotta chase after folks from time to time. Especially if you don't want to get stuck behind the desk all the time. Never been a place I enjoyed, never will be. Though it's not like people bringing problems to town is recent news. Perspective's changed, is all."

Bellemy's clearly not serious, but still, haven't they been over that before ? It offers some interesting insight, though.

"Don't tempt me, that brings out my competitive side." She flashes a thin smile. "Ain't half as charming as regular me. Most people I know don't like it."

She doesn't comment further on the need to know, as she's not exactly sure who that's aimed at.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I certainly fear what the Brood could do to expose us to the world." Jennifer replied gravely. She was quiet for a moment, considering what additional patrols she would implement around this Necropolis and her other Haven.
    "The big news I bring was my meeting with Priscus Baker. I intend to ask him if our two Clans should sit down together and get to know one another, as we are allied. Is there a time that would work for you for that?" She looks around the room.
    "I also have some news not commonly being distributed - and I would ask that it were not discussed outside of this Necropolis." A look to Helen and Bellemy in turn to suggest her devotion to the secrecy of this information.
    "Duchess Twist has left the Domain - which you can discuss freely with others. Yet her absence has created a power void. Seneschal Jack has accepted responsibility to lead the First Estate. Which means we shall see a new Seneschal in short order."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

The conversation seemed to be wrapping up. It was nice to have these meetings to keep everyone connected and Bellemy wished there was more to talk about but the haunt lacked anything interesting to add. Hearing the news of Jacque did pique Bellemy's interest and so the creature asked "Oh? That is interesting, Anyone who shines a little brighter then the others for the position?"

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Yeap, they got a broad range of shit they like top dump over places. We'll see soon enough, I guess."

Maybe putting some surveillance around Rocky's might do them some good ? Might be a start, at least ! Asked on what time would be convenient Helen ponders a little. "March, maybe April ?" Yes, it's that bad. Hooray for answering job announcements.

"So if Twist is gone, Jack moves a little down the ladder again and the Prince is pretty likely not going to become her own Seneshal... Leaves O'Brien and you, unless there's folks from outside or someone who's been keeping veery quiet, right ?" And O'Brien just left in the mid of the meeting. He might be back, he's done it before, but then, who knows for sure ? Anyways, looks as if not a lot will change, basically.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

6. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer glanced to Bellemy. A thoughtful expression was upon Jennifer's face.
    Helen spoke and Jennifer looks to her.
    "The Brood certainly need to be dealt with quickly. Either moved on or dispatched. If you need someone to help you recruit martial kindred to help, I can do that for you while you sort out other shit.
    Although you'd have to lead the martial Kindred that I gather. I'd say Mr. Heinrich should be at the top of the list. Followed by Whip Wells. Although has anyone spoken with Ms. Martin?"

A subtle glance at Helen to see how her words would be interpreted.
    I will tell Priscus Baker April."
    A speculating expression on Jennifer's face.

"Seneschal Jack moves up in the First Estate ranking. There is still none more respected than Seneschal Jack in the Domain.
    I would say that you have the right of it."

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy nodded to the two women. "April it is."

Bellemy listened as Jennifer and Helen exchanged comments. It seems that the haunt had picked a time of upheaval to return. Nothing like a little chaos to get the blood flowing. the creature thought. "A sentence with more then one meaning to be sure. This domain has historically been peaceful during transitional times but will this hold true? What will the future bring?

Bellemy looked at Helen with a look of consideration. "Kind of makes me want us to get our shit together." the haunt laughed.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Agreed. We'll have to see if anyone else wants on board. Some of these guys felt pretty strong."

Helen is willing to go toe-to-toe with a lot of stuff, but she likes to think she knows her limits.

"Congratulations then." She looks over to Bellemy. "We'll see, maybe we can."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I will send out invitations for the next Nosferatu meeting to be in early April." Jennifer agreed with her clan.

"Seneschal Jack is Seneschal of the Domain." An appropriate pause.
    "My intentions were for you not to be taken by surprise by the transition. There's always a chance dark horse Mr. Royce Waldorf to pull ahead in the appointment. I wouldn't want to seem impertinent."

Yet a fond look to Helen. The sentiment was appreciated.
    Unlikely. Yet possible. It would not do to make too many plans or have expectations before things were set in stone.
    'My time will be devoted to meeting with the her Grace, the Alder Lady Prince. Hopefully with Seneschal Jack, Lord Judex of the First Estate. I will be pulling back from the investigation into Forten.
    Yet if you need someone to kick Brood ass, I will keep an ear out and direct them to you. Insert sports metaphor. Hail mary."
    . Was that right? She didn't know sports.

"We have concluded everything that I wanted to talk about if you need to head out.'
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy listened to the two women's exchange in silence. At Jennifer's last statement The creature stood. With a flourish Bellemy curtsied to Jennifer, Then after the briefest pause curtsied again to Helen. "It was very nice to catch up with both of you. Thank you for allowing me back into the fold. The acceptance means more to me than you can know."

Bellemy waited to hear any answers before departing.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread