Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gave Priscus Baker a nod expected to a Priscus. A glance around the room and she noticed Bellemy with a warm smile and a nod of greeting.

Jennifer drifted closer to the fellow priscus.
    "Priscus Baker." She greeted with her Cursed voice that slithered like a serpent.
    "I trust that you have been well since we last spoke?"

A polite pause. Dark eyes move over the room once more, although she noticed someone that she wanted to refer to was not present this evening.

Eyes tick back to Priscus Baker.
    "Have you had a chance to meet with the new Reeve?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Caught between the two visitors, Conner notices Bellamy (more with his gut than his eyes) in the crowd and returns the nod. He's glad to see the inquisitive Nosferatu back in town. Though the hope of others returning gives a sharp pang in his human chest.

Conner nods in response to Ms. Perez. "More than well. The first Midnight Mass in a long time has taken place; and the first of many afterward." The shop sounds like a possible lead on something ongoing. Forten? ​"Of course. We can meet at the Moore House office for security, if you're amiable to that?" Or perhaps she's more like Baker and avoid Lancea sanctuaries like the plague. "Or I can give you a meeting address." It sounds like Mekhet assistance is prime real estate tonight, as Madame McIntyre referenced her own ongoing investigation. Like I'm some kind of errand runner! But perhaps the errands will bring some renown our way?

Conner gives Albert a bow of respect. ​"Priscus Baker. Good to see you." He knows Albert has met Madame McIntyre and Ms. Perez, so he spares his fellow Shadow further introductions. Seeing that Priscus Hazelton looks eager to converse with her Court counterpart, Conner turns his attentions back to those at hand. "Excuse me, Madame; Ms." He breaks out of the suffocating presences conversation to approach Adeline. "Adeline. I believe we have yet to properly meet each other." For once his usual loathing anxiety of approaching a Ventrue wasn't as present. "I was happy to see you at Mass earlier. Have you attended similar rites before?" ​She did seem to know the steps at least.

3. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"The first of many? I wish you luck." She glances towards Priscus Baker briefly. She looks back towards Conner. "I can meet you at Moore House."
    A nod was given to Adeline.
    As Conner moves off towards the other Kindred, Simone falls quiet.

Madame McIntyre remains quiet as Conner speaks and then moves off. She looks at Conner and Adeline for a moment. She turns back towards Simone Perez, a polite smile on her face.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush!, 

(Blush !)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Helen's a bit late, but she's not worried about that. Normally, she would have just ignored court and go on with the paperworks to make heads or tails from the stuff thats still trickling in. However, after already sitting out the last one, she's decided to at least make a show of presence. Show support for the Prince that's appointed her and all that. Yeah, its almost like back in the day. So she's grabbed the blue dress she's always wearing at Elysium and thre small siler pendant that, well, most only gets some visibilitiy at court anyway.

Fun...

As is, she enters the building, as usual, passes the wardrobe without checking in anything, as usual, and makes her stop at the door, as if that can prepare her whats about to come at her in a few seconds, as usual. But when she opens the door and steps in, it doesn't really do anything and the urge to maybe wait the whole thing out outside for the rest of the night still feels pretty convincing.

As usual.
    Only you never really get used to that shit.

Looking around, there don't seem too many folks of note present. Those who are look seriously bunched up, although Helen ca<n't spot the Prince, the prince#s mongrel or the Seneshal anywhere. Not the most top-heavy venue so far, then ! Eh, fair enough. As is, she gives everyone a nod of recognition according to their station and heads over to the chess table, where she takes a seat for the time being.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

"Indeed I have, Priscus Hazelton. I hope you have as well?"

Granted at the moment he had probably quite much less on his plate than she did, but that was going to change a bit soon. When asked if he had met the Reeve yet, he briefly thought about asking whether she meant in that function or not, but chose not to.

"Not until now, but it is planned. It is dependant on her schedule, though I do think there will be a meeting happening."

Especially as there were quite a few things to discuss though it remained to be seen in which function that would be discussed...

Upon noticing Mrs. Perez he briefly and mentally browsed his schedule as he'd need to call for both a clan meeting and a covenant meeting and it wouldn't do to have too much time pass...

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

Adeline gave her best friendly smile as the Shadow approached her. "Good evening, Conner." She replied softly when he was within easy conversational distance. She chuckled a little at 'properly met,' but shrugged a little. "As long as we take a moment to talk to one another I would consider that 'properly met.'" And with that she stepped off to the side with Conner to entertain a more in depth conversation about their mutual interest.

"I knew you you would notice that I had a bit more knowledge than the others who attended Mass." She paused for a moment and grinned. "I am not one to be shy about nor turn down communion, but I understand it's not the same for others." She said with the utmost sympathy in her expression and tone for that last bit. She did not disparage the others from their shyness, obviously. "I also celebrate the Sabbath, and chose not to hunt during it, as well as have the tradition with my closest kin to hunt the day before Sabbath in reference to the scripture." She spoke a bit like a lapsed Catholic. It was obvious she was open to more discussion on the subject.

Seeing the Reeve, Helen Kingsley, slip in Adeline gave her a curtsy, in respect to her court positon and status as valued in court, taking her time with it to make sure she saw the gesture of respect before slipping away with Conner to a side discussion.

Continued in A Discussion of Faith...

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Dark eyes survey the room for a moment. She noted the Mekhet Whip and the beautiful Ventrue moving off to talk. The entrance of the Reeve caused Jennifer to bow her head in a nod that caused her to bend her back as well. In the Domain of Sacramento, only Reeve Helen and herself were valued by the Kindred whose opinion mattered. Jennifer was nothing if not precise in giving her cousin precisely the respect that she had earned.

Upon rising smoothly and gracefully, the Lady's attention focussed on Priscus Baker.
    "As well as can be expected. You read my letter that I am stepping back from some investigations?" She verified.
    "I shall focus on something of vital importance to me. I did want to impress upon you that you should appraise the Reeve of your own findings." A simple smile, for she knew Albert possessed a shrewed mind.

A new Reeve meant someone who was on hand to manage investigations. It would not do to gum up the works, Jennifer thought.

"I did want to mention that the Nosferatu Clan concludes our meeting this month. It could be a good idea if our Clans met, don't you agree? I would be glad to host a private Soiree."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Conner joins Adeline for a side conversation...

Continued in A Discussion of Faith...

10. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

The beautiful Ventrue gives the Reeve a respectable nod to indicate respect. Madame McIntyre makes a circle around the room, looking at those who do not rise above the faceless masses for a moment. After that, the Ventrue departs Elysium.

Simone Perez gives the Reeve a bow of respect. She remains still for a few moments, looking at the Kindred of note. Then she moves to the door and departs Elysium.

12. Likes liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy continued to watch the movements of the court. The Beautiful Ventrue made a show of walking the room only to depart without fanfare. She either got what she wanted, or didn't came an errant thought. Before more movement caught the haunt's eye. Conner moved off with the strikingly beautiful Adeline. Perhaps I should play fly on that wall? but no, I won't learn anything new in that conversation.

The two Priscus met and Bellemy sighed. Jennifer has that situation handled, My presence would not add to anything.

Bellemy looked across the room to Helen. I think it is going to be a long night.

Curse: See Minisheet

14. Likes , liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread