Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tristan is given a cheery wave with the hand not holding a vodka bottle. "Hey! Yeah... well, I have the space. It's been a gathering space for a few groups now, so figured it would be easier." She bounces over to the door frame and hits a "Close" button. "Come on. Everybody in." She waves to Derek

The call from the lot makes her do a double-take, looking just as confused as Derek is. Woah. And folks call me baby-faced. "Uh, hello? We're kinda closing up here, but you can com back tomorrow."

The growl earns Bleeds a stare. "Oi. Pack that in. This is a business, remember?" she snarks at the Rahu.

"Wha?" The Crescent does another double-take as she looks back to the kid who's kept walking in and found himself a spot of floor. It takes a moment for her abused senses to notice the scent of wolf coming from Cyan among all the other new scents of folks around. "Huh. Well, if it's a wonder to meet him, just wait till you meet me," she sniggers at her own joke.

Hi-larious.

The Iron master covers her mouth to hide another snigger when he suggests Bleeds Well is the Alpha. I mean, it's not as if he couldn't, I guess, but I just can't see myself doing whatever Bleeds says... not that he'd be a hammer sort though. "Ahem, hmm. Honestly, Cyan, I think you're getting a bit ahead of us here. This is only, like the second time we've all met up. This is, like, a tester to see if we're all kinda crazy enough to be on the same game plan. So, get yourself off the floor - it's covered in oil, metal flakes, blood, you name it - perch on a wall somewhere, grab a beer, and we'l do a few intros, huh?" The closest Emily comes to a formal arrangement is punctuated by a small burp and a swig from her beer.

She looks around and gives everyone a Han Solo-esque half-grin. "So, uh.... Welcome to my home, I guess. Bathroom's up the stairs on the right - or out back against the fence if you're that way inclined. No Garou, you break it you bought it, and break anything on Baby and I break you." She leans on the blue Mustang and pats it with a free hand, having set the vodka down on a bench next to some of the other bottles. She sniffs and glances upwards. "Otherwise, like, mi casa su casa." She looks back to Cyan. "As for you, kiddo, I'm Emily. That's Lizzie, Derek, Tristan" she gestures to them in turn. "And you met that cranky bastard already." She flicks Bleeds Well an amused grin.

"Oh! Fuck. Yeah. If you go "next door", leave Ratchet alone. Y'know. At least until he gets used to us all." She waves a hand over towards what appears to be an unoccupied workbench.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    Animal Magnetism
    Danger Sense
    Direction Sense
    Tolerance for Biology
    Cyan Deacon

PRE

The wolf looks rather confused at that but smiles and gets up from the floor. "My mistake then. Apologies for the assumption based on the behaviour. It was either that or a Rahu that's a tad on the twitchy side." A small pause for effect as they get up to lean against the wall after grabbing a drink. Very obviously snickering behind a hand, they brush off the metal flakes they'd gotten onto themselves.

"So this is only the second time? Seems like a first time for me, unless you're missing a few members for this... group." They cracked open a beer and took a swig themselves before looking around at everyone else. They were still a new pup so to speak but it was good to get an idea of the potential order.

"I'm hoping we'll be able to reach an agreement here, Emily. And the others... Might I ask who Rachet is? Is that the nickname for the workbench or someone else?"
    Health 7, Willpower 6, Essence 7

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

Bald, thickly bearded and burly looking man in jeans and a leather jacket.

PRE

The Elodoth listens as Emily finally gets to introductions, laying down the law of the land in here. He listens carefully, not wanting to step on anyone's toes, much less another Iron Master.

He lifts his bottle to Cyan when his name is given before taking another swig of his beer and then looks to the workbench. He lifts an eyebrow in a glance back at Emily but doesn't say anything.

Quiet. Stoic. Thoughtful. Shy? Maybe.
    Elodoth Iron Master, Primal Urge 3

5. Likes liked this post
    Game Stats Tracker
    Fame
    (Prima Ballerina)
    Striking Looks
    (Mischievious)
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Primal Urge
    Elizabeth Wade
    Game Stats Tracker

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The entrant of Cyan was a tense one, I mean, hell they all barely knew each other but had the dubious honor of at least meeting in Tur. This walk up was a bit of a surprise. Her nostrils flared but really, all she got was grease from the shop. It was hard to scent anything beyond that. Which was good for all of them in some ways. She had moved up and just quietly watched the newbie insert his foot into his mouth. Maybe the vodka would be needed after all...

She nodded to Cyan when she was introduced by Emily, and grabbed a beer for herself, popping the top, and hustling on into the garage closer to the others. No time for lingering. It was one of those moments where she actually questioned if she was contributing to the delinquency of a minor....what a fun thought, eh?

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well answers Emily's snark with a raised eyebrow and a grin. Right, right, been a minute, sis. While Emily is amused by her own joke, Bleeds Well finishes his beer and moves to the beer fridge, poking his head in and appearing to carefully deliberate which brand he'd choose next. His shoulders shake as Emily and Cyan banter.

"Watch yourself pup, a few months in Sacramento and you'll be growling at your own shadow. This town'll make anyone a bit twitchy," his muffled voice calls out from inside the fridge.

Bottles clank as he pulls a beer from the back of the fridge, "got it in one, Rachet is what Emily calls her workbench. If you misplace her tools she'll pop your head off like that," Bleeds Well flicks the cap off of the beer bottle for emphasis. Walking past Emily on his way back to the workbench he was leaning on, he gives her a wink.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Crescent takes a swig from her bottle, and looks at Cyan with a bewildered expression. "Well... it is the first time for you," she replies. "Lucky you got here when you did, actually. We were about to discuss whether we wanted to form a Pack - being a combo of the newest faces and the ones currently without one."

She smiles at the questioning looks, and rolls her eyes at Bleeds Well, but her expression is amused rather than derisive. "He's a Tool Spirit. All the repair work done here and the investment into the building lured him here back when I was a teenager. But he's quite.... not shy exactly, but likes his space. Doesn't always come out when people are around."

"Soooooooooo..." She draws out the word, looking back around. "What does anybody wanna know? I've lived in the city pretty much all my life, but it; changed a lot. Anything useful I know's all human stuffs. Spirit things I know all kinds - I used to be the Ritemaster for Clarion Call, our," he waves to Bleeds Well "old pack. So I can teach folks Rites if that's interesting. Fuck knows it can be handy to have a bra and pants that transform along with you." There's a smirk and she sips her bottle again. "I suppose the next question becomes... are folks keen to form a Pack? I don't Granny wants people joining in her family affair, and there'd be enough of us to do so. As long as we all mostly get along." Emily shrugs. "What does anyone else think?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

9. Likes , liked this post
    Hear Me Roar
    Presence
    (Snarky)
    Direction Sense
    (Always Know North)
    Primal Urge
    (Growing)
    Tristan Riverstep
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits)
    Unarmed Strike: 4

PRE

Tristan looks around the garage at those gathered. ​So far so good. Everybody seems to be vibin' fine. Nobody's tried snapping anybody's heads off, metaphorically or otherwise. Then a new voice is raised and instinct born of training and blood pulls him around in a casual swivel. Eyes lock on Cyan to size the newcomer up, though they briefly swipe over to Bleeds as Tristan hears the telltale rumble. Pup? Really? Are we still using that lingo?

But it looks like Emily has her house in order, so he's content to extend a handshake to the newcomer. "Hey, Cyan. Tristan. Nice to meet you." He's not going to begrudge a new face looking for a home, especially since that's what so many of them are right now. "Don't put Baby in a corner. Got it." Tristan nods to Emily. "Though I imagine that monster's got a story behind it." He's a bit surprised to hear about Rachet; but again in more of a curious way than an impossibility way.

"Some Hulk pants would be nice, come to think of it." ​God knows Tristan wasn't uncomfortable about the au naturale aspect of transforming, but you can only strategically place so many backpacks of boxers, shorts, and t-shirts before you lose track. At Emily's prompting question Tristan takes a quick swig of his drink before answering. "You said your old pack ran in this part of the city. Have there been any big enemies you picked up that might still be lurking around?" He remembers Emily mentioning the Azlu at Granny's. "And any advice for being out in the city on four legs? Any overzealous animal control agents we should know about." The look on his face shows that he's only half joking. On the more serious subject, Tristan's smile softens just a bit as he looks around the room. "Honestly, I think we've got the makings of a good thing here. You two..." He gestures to Emily and Bleeds. "...have experience and know the area, and I know we can all learn from you as we learn from each other." He looks between Elizabeth, Derek, and Cyan. "As for the rest of us, I know I can only speak for myself, but I really think that us meeting together like this isn't an accident. We were all called here for a reason; and I doubt it was just for drinks in a garage and then going our separate ways." He looks back to Emily. "TLDR; I'm in." ​A full-blown rakish grin stretches across his face.

11. Likes pisces liked this post

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

Bald, thickly bearded and burly looking man in jeans and a leather jacket.

PRE

The bald man listens for a few moments, taking a few swigs from his bottle, finishing it off before stepping away from the bench he was leaning against. He clears his throat as he looks at everyone around him.

He turns first to Emily, “Thanks for having us here. I appreciate you allowing us to use your space for this. We might be coming here more often if things work out. Hopefully Ratchet gets used to us,” he says with a chuckle and a glance towards that particular workbench.
    He glances towards Bleeds Well and then turns to Cyan, “Forgive the cold shoulder but we weren’t really expecting another to show up and some of the older folks get a bit jumpy when surprised.” he says with a bit of a smirk, partially hidden within the thick mass of his beard. “We don’t really know you...” he adds with a clap of his hands together and a turn towards everyone else, “but that really applies to everyone else too.”

“We all only just met and, except for Emily and Bleeds there, none of us really know each other. So let’s change that. We want to pack up together, we’re gonna need to know what we’re bringing to this. Strengths, skills, the whole shebang. We also need to discuss what we wanna do with this new pack.

“I guess I’ll start,”
    he says, standing up a bit straighter. “Hi, Derek Johnston here, also known amongst the People as Scrapper. I’m an Iron Master and a half moon. I’m a builder, more than anything. I like making stuff with my hands,” he says, holding those big mitts of his up for a moment. “Cars, bikes, art, weapons, a bit of armor now and again. Probably why I’m in the lodge I’m in; Lodge of Metal. I know a few rites myself but probably not as much as Emily, but willing to share them and my hammer if folks need anything made.”

He pauses for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts, “I’ve been away from town for a few years but this is technically where I grew up, just haven’t been here since before I changed. Late bloomer,” he adds with a snort of a chuckle. “I now own a junk and tow company here in town so there’s that…” he says, trailing off and glancing around to see if anyone wants to ask anything or add their two cents in.
    Elodoth Iron Master, Primal Urge 3

Game Stats Tracker
    Fame
    (Prima Ballerina)
    Striking Looks
    (Mischievious)
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Primal Urge
    Elizabeth Wade
    Game Stats Tracker

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Elizabeth finally relaxed as Cyan joined the group, her facial expression falling from tense to more neutral lines. She took a drink of beer and listened to Tristan and Derek talk a little about themselves. It sounded like the beginning of a AA meeting. A thread of frustration went through Elizabeth. In the smaller space she first shifted from foot to foot, but quickly began pacing before she finally popped up.

"I'm Elizabeth Wade, a famouse ballet dancer looking to open a ballet studio so I don't have to deal with celebrity status bullshit to stay relevent, so I will have students when I open said ballet studio. I'm a Cahalith and all that comes with that. I get visions, which is to say confusing dreams of the truth that I later have to literally throw the cards to make any sense of what so ever. Sometimes I've figured it out on time, others, not a goddamn clue, and yet more still, to little too late. I am also a Storn Lord, so I can be a little stubborn sometimes, but working with me will give you access to things in the city that none of you have access to. While sometimes my minor celebrity status may be a pain in the ass, its those other times where it can help us get access to people that might not have been possible otherwise that make it worth it."

She paused a long moment watching all of them.

"I agree with Tristan that our meeting like this was no accident. We were all called here to work together for a reason. As one of The People, I want to build a territory I can be proud of. I want to help growth without gentrification, and see some of the gang elements get pushed out of our territory, and hopefully they will go pester the Pure Tribes instead. I believe in being defensive in my strategy of our territory and build it not just through Rites and Tooth and Claw, but being driving members of the community. Emily has this garage and shit, but have you joined the Chamber of Commerce?" She asked Emily with a small smile. "To have a better understanding of what may be failing in the area, and what is looking to come in and swallow other businesses? That's kind of my point. We need to have defenses at different levels, or we won't be able to hold what we want to have. You haveing a successful business gets your foot in the door with the Chamber of Commerce, would you consider joinging it Emily to be an eyes on ears on that aspect of the city?"

14. Likes liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    Animal Magnetism
    Danger Sense
    Direction Sense
    Tolerance for Biology
    Cyan Deacon

PRE

"Well, I've not much to say going for me. I'm an Elodoth of the Bone Shadows. I prefer interacting with spirits on the fringes, those that live in the wild. I can work with the environment rather well if I were to say so myself. But I'm certain there is no doubt someone out there far better. I would argue that a large majority of my skills lie in that direction. Even to the point of being able to navigate the spirit wilds to a slightly better degree." They let out a breath as they spoke, a calm look on their face even as a slight tenseness began to grip them a bit.

"I'll list some of my other skills, but I'm not certain how much use they might provide to a group like this. I'm alright at finding plants and herbs for natural remedies, and I can forage rather nicely if we wind up somewhere rather wild. Though... I think my most helpful skill here might be cooking." The last part was added with a faintly wry smile before returning to neutral.
    Health 7, Willpower 6, Essence 7

16. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last