Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Two Kindred Spirits

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"I understand that. You have a few investigations to head up." Jennifer nods agreeably. "Let me know when you want to meet to learn about computers.
    Ah. I see, I made a typo. That would be Roderick invited Whip Northbridge to the Rapture. Whip O'Brien was never involved in this investigation."
    Jennifer clairified.

"Yes, I think that you and Bellemy looking around at street level for information would be an excellent idea."

"I trust that the investigation that I had to step away from is going well? "
    Jennifer inquired.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"I will." Helen nods. She frowns a little when Jennifer speaks about the typo, but doesn't comment on it. "I see. Would've been too easy anyway, I guess." She underlines it with a throw-away gesture over her shoulder. "I'll think of something, then. But yeah, thats what I thought, if Bellemy is good around those folks, why not ?"

As of the last request, its not hard to read some sort of annoyance in Helen's expression. "Still chasing down parts of the big picture. But we#re slowly getting there."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, the typo was a regrettable mistake on my part. Yet it seems like I have been writing a lot of reports and tracking a lot of the information. Kindred joining in and then leaving town. Dirt Nap came back and then left again. Former Reeve Durant's departure definitely threw me off. I am glad that you are heading up the investigations, now.

I do need to step back from running investigations. Yet if you need me, like for investigating the child in the picture, I would be glad to come assist. Bellemy is good with people."
    A fond smile. Although the people might be scared of Bellemy while Bellemy was being so adept at politeness.
    Jennifer read the annoyance and paused for a moment. Weighing her approach. It was tempting to step in and offer to help Helen. Yet Jennifer could not. She had her own goal that she needed to focus on. She needed to follow Alessandra's advice. Helen would do quite well, Jennifer believed. Or I would not have recommended her for the position, Jennifer thought.

"I wish you luck with that, Reeve. I would advise that you delegate what you can and from my experience, check in with those running tasks often to see if they have learned anything. Miscommunication and delays add up."
    As with her own management of the Dropping Bodies. Although the Reeve should have had it in hand. No. Do not equivocate. Jennifer thought.
    "How do you wish to be referred to now? Is Reeve Kingsley acceptable?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Happens, still, lets not throw that 'all's great now!' party just yet."

Helen ponders what she hears. Sounds like its not a big deal and yet, it leaves them with a big hole in the picture. She'll have to see how to plug that quickly. Jennifer says some pretty fitting things about delays and miscommunication, though.

"Thats true." Preferred address ? Oh, she could have so much fun witrh this... "Guess so, that's the closest thing, isn't it ?" Theres other stuffs that the domain laws also have, but for some folks, it might be too on the nose and not... sleek enough or something like that. Eh, who knows ?

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nods slightly. Premature celebration would be a mistake.
    "The Prince is firm that the role be referred to as Reeve." Jennifer confirmed. "Although you might have wanted to be referred as Reeve Helen, as Seneschal Jack likes to use his first name."

"Thank you for the meeting, Reeve Kingsley. I shall begin investigation into the child pictured with the living Angela promptly. I shall be in touch with my findings.
    Let me know when you are free to learn about computers."

After appropriate goodbyes, the two Kindred depart into the night.

ooc

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread