(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

While this wasn’t a Court she felt she needed to attend, it set an example if she was there.

Tonight, she wore a black suit, but it was far from your typical business suit. This one had stylish cutouts that for her, highlighted some of her ink. The lack of shirt underneath just made it more appealing to her. Working with a stylist had its benefits as of late.

Cain, was once again at her side as Gabriel opened the door for her to enter Elysia proper. Stepping out, she pauses, onyx eyes looking over who was in attendance as her Beast snarled within her ear. It wanted the weak ones that milled about the room.

Though she does spy one she had not seen in some time, and was not aware was back in the Domain. A motion was made with her head at Bellemy and Jennifer Hazelton to join her.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al was a bit baffled by the startled look, until he remembered that between thoguht and speech there were nuances and actually speaking to someone put up a wholly different barrier he forgot at times... When Mrs. McIntyre asked about Ruby he raised an eyebrow quizzically.

"Indeed it would interest me as well, why you'd look for her..."

He shook his head asked whether he had seen mrs. Hamura.

"I'm afraid not. I'll continue looking for her. A ltlle social gathering would be good though, I think."

When Bellamy adressed him, he was taken aback a bit, wondering when he had met her, before remembering seeing her at the fringe of his first Court in this Domain.

"Thank you. We indeed are poorer for not having her around."

Then he noticed another person arriving and sank into a bow as it was Her Grace though she had that dog-beast of her for company.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

"I am only newly returned to this domain. I have not seen the woman you seek." Bellemy said to the women whose attractiveness sat in such contrast to Bellemy's own cursed appearance. The creature kept a pleasant tone while speaking.

Bellemy felt the presence of a powerful beast pull at the edge of awareness. The shadowed haunt turned at the arrival of the prince and offered a humble curtsy as befitted the most high station. The look the haunt received spoke volumes as to the prince's intent. "My apologies, but there is something we must attend to." Bellemy said with a look to Jennifer to confirm that the Priscus had noticed the invitation before nodding respectfully to Albert, Conner, and Rebecca each in their turn

The haunt moved gracefully to approach the Prince and stopped at a respectful distance to offer a second low curtsy. Taking into consideration the magnificent hound.

Having already been acknowledged with the look, Bellemy felt it would be appropriate to speak first as a supplicant. "Prince Antinori, It is very nice to see you. I truly hope my presence this evening does please your grace."

Curse: See Minisheet

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Technically, Helen has quite some things to do, so court isn't that much of a priority. Still, with the things going on that are currently going on, it looks like a pretty good idea to see who else (or what else for that matter) is afoot. Thus, she has put herself into that blue dress of hers once more and made her way to Elysium to see what's up. As usual, she takes a moment at the door before entering fully and has also not brought anything to check in at the door.

Looking around, she can make out two groups really quick. Jennifer, Bellemy, the Prince and that damn mutt of hers, which it's probably safest to stay clear from for now as they look... official, and another, made up by Adeline Martin, Conner, Doc Bakey and some woman she doesn't know. After a small round of curtsies for Prince and Prisci and some nods for the rest, she moves on to the group she feels might be less averse to additions.

"Evening, Priscus Baker, Mr Wells, Miss Martin. How's things ?" Now this can either go pretty well or pretty poor... Let's see which it'll be ! "Another new face ? Nice ! I'm Helen Kingsley, Miss... ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

At the entrance of the Prince, the beautiful woman folded beautifully into a perfect curtsy. She held it for a few beats before rising.

"At best, she is a witness. At worst..." A lovely smile became concern.
    "It's important that I find her so that I can interview her for the Reeve of my city, the city that Ms. Rowland fled from. If you do see her, do let me know. I'd make it worth your while.

Oh, a social event?"
    A glance to Priscus Baker and then Bellemy.
    "Are there many such events outside of Elysium?"

A glance to Helen. She discreetly looks over to Priscus Baker and Whip Wells for how to react to Helen as both Jennifer and Bellemy have moved aside with the Prince.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer glanced at the newcomer for a moment. Quiet. Contemplative. Comfortable with the silence.
    "I haven't been introduced to such a person."She responded.
    "I shall see that you get an invitation."
    Jennifer states. "Think on your favorite author. I'm thinking of authors as a theme."

Jennifer folded into a perfect curtsy to the Prince. Although not as visually stunning as Madame McIntyre, who Jennifer watched out of the corner of her eye for a moment.
    A warm look to Bellemy as the thoughtful Nosferatu checked that she was aware of the Prince's invitation. A beast that roared it's superiority. A hellhound that could rip the coldest kindred down to the ground. A beautiful and deadly duo.
    Jennifer moves with confidence towards the Prince.
    "Your Grace. I trust that you have been well since we've spoken?"
    She noticed that the newcomer seems unsure about the kindred approaching.
    How would the others direct Madame McIntyre? The Mekhet Priscus had a different view on titles and address. Jennifer knew how to address a kindred who was acknowledged. Yet Jennifer put a slightly more deeper nod as she looks towards Helen.

if someone doesn't post for 96 hours, you can proceed as though they had left
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Continued in (2212)Welcome Back...
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

9. Likes liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

“I am excited. Thank you for asking.” Conner’s glad to hear Priscus Hazelton’s interest in the reopening of the Moore House. “And thank you for your letter as well. There will be plenty of opportunities to attend. And I plan on having office hours at the Moore House as well.” He says so well aware that other listening ears can pick up his voice, if they so chose. He gives a welcoming nod to the new Kindred. “Welcome, Ms. McIntyre. I hope your nights in this city are treating you well.” He likewise welcomes his Priscus with a respectful bow. “Hello, Priscus Baker. Thank you for your letter, I greatly appreciated it.”

The shark-like appearance of Bellemy is an oddly welcome one. A sign of the past returning. “Welcome back to Sacramento, Bellemy.” The mention of Quinn cuts a bit deep for Conner, but he allows for a smile.“Perhaps we can meet at the Moore House at some point. I’d love to continue our conversation.” Who knows, if Bellemy and Edward can come back…

But reminiscing will have to take a back seat as that familiar pressure enters Elysian. Conner bows low for the entrance of Prince Antinori. As Bellemy, Priscus Hazelton, and the Prince depart for their own conversation, Conner looks over to Baker with an expression as if to say
    Thank you for his mention of Quinn in such high regard.

Helen continues to humor with her blunt nature, and Conner welcomes her with a smile.
    “Hello, Ms. Kingsley.” He looks to Ms. McIntyre and shakes his head good-naturedly. “Don’t worry, she’s good conversation, just excitable.”And Carthian. He has to swallow the urge to stir up that hornet’s nest in Court.

11. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

@Albert Baker has been up to post. Helen can post as Albert's post time has elapsed.

13. Likes liked this post
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al nodded with a slight smile, as Mrs. McIntyre mentioned needing to talk to Ruby.

"I'll see what I can do. Though I'm also interested in your side of the matter, but we don't need to get to that matter here and now, do we?"

He was thinking about what else to say on this matter when his thoughts were interrupted, which casuede the small smile that re-emerged to be a tad strained, as it manifested out of a briefly visible frown.

"I'm glad you appreciate it, Mr. Wells. It was the least I could do to assure you of my support."

For a moment his attention was back on Mrs. mcIntyre as she apparently had posed a question, he had partially heardwhile sorting his thoughts.

"There are few, unfortunately but there are a few planned I do believe... Though time will tell."

Then he saw Helen arriving while answering Conners voiceless thanks with an equally voiceless 'You're welcome' expression.

"The night has been good, Mrs. Kingsley, yours as well, I hope..."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread