Jennifer inclined her head to Bellemy. "Of course. " She stated with a sincere smile.
The smile widens as she agrees. "Yes, the Alder Prince has been very generous to the Nosferatu." She turns to look at the painting for a moment. Appreciating the lines and color of the heart of the Necropolis.

The smile fades as she becomes serious. " Yes, I am concerned for the homeless as well."
Although there was a twinge of guilt. She had been spending a lot of time on many projects and had not delegated enough time to one, perhaps the most vulnerable.
"I am sure that she would appreciate the help. I had to step back from being one of the investigators to focus on a different investigation. I believe it is only Helen and Priscus Baker, now. If someone does take a stab, I will be there. I hope to be in attendance at every court going forward. Although I am sad to say, attendance at Court has waned of late." A tinge of disapointment at this statement.
"We have a Nosferatu meeting scheduled for January. We'll have plenty of time to catch up then."
Jennifer gave a sunny smile.
"Go and settle into your resting place for passing the day. Welcome home, Bellemy."