(Always Know North)
    Primal Urge
    (Growing)
    Tristan Riverstep
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits)
    Unarmed Strike: 4

PRE

Tristan hears the tell-tale 'clunk' of the walking stick and immediately turns in its direction. He likes Granny; she's clearly made this place to feel like a home to people like him. The candy certainly doesn't hurt either, and he quickly unwraps one of the candies and puts it quietly into his mouth. "Thanks, Granny."

The old woman starts talking about the crisis the city had undergone over the past several months, and Tristan's cheerful demeanor falls. He looks at Emily when she mentions names; names that clearly had meaning to her. Seems loss just follows us wherever we go. But the map perks his attention back up. He looks over the color-coded map of the city, the borders clarifying general sensations he's had when moving through it. There's a brief curling of his lips at the mention of the Pure to the west, but he's glad to hear that they're either resting on their laurels or staying in their turf. The less we see of them, the better.

"What about Hunters? Anything notable there." Probably a shot in the dark, but he wants to know what to be careful of in the city. And he knows firsthand how zealous Humans can be just as dangerous as any spirit. Though speaking of spirits: the mention of Azlu gets his attention as well. "Might be worth a patrol down that way at some point." Granny mentions the possibility of a pack being formed and, being the ever-optimistic SOB he is, he gives the old woman a wink and a smile. ​"Well, I'm sure we'll figure something out."

2. Bump Matt "Bump" this post

Granny smiled as she sipped her tea "We have looked into things as much as we can, but with 3 of us it starts to get difficult to investigate a city. So far we have not encountered any hunters. So there are either not many or their attention is elsewhere which serves our purpose just fine." She took another sip of her tea. "If you formed a pack and wanted the advice of an old woman.... I would say form your pack, find your totem and take one of the suggested territories and work on getting that to a point it can be classed as safe before looking into other areas."

Going to keep this scene open another couple of days. It will close on Friday 9th December at some point. Feel free to arrange to meet another time and discuss forming a pack if that is what you all want to do.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Johnstone Enterprises huh? "Sounds Familiar," Emily replies with a smile.

She listens to the conversations for a moment or two. "Dunno whether it was the small numbers or something else, but Hunters were never an issue here." Certainly, the Ithaeur had never seen one, only heard the stories.

Quietly she nods along as Granny fills in her ideas. "Probably. I know how you want to keep things here a family affair," she offers to the oldest Uratha she's ever seen. There's a glance to the others gathered around the table. "If you wanna talk about it, packing up, I mean, I'm open usually beyond office hours. I used to be a meeting point for my packs in the past, so I'm used to having folks around. If you wanna." She shrugs, draining her glass and waving it to the young barman for yet another.

Even Miss Moneyjugs, wannabe social reformer and corp-sponsored commmunity destroyer?
    Yes, even her. Three struggles, you know that.
    But she's a Stoooooorm Loooord. A real fucking white-collar one at that.
    Beggars, choosers. You liked her when all you talked about was cars.
    'Me meee memememeeme me me mememeeee....'
    Wow. Real mature. Act your age, woman.
    Pfft. Shan't.

Offering Em's place for a follow-up scene to discuss a little more directly?
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Okay, in true Matt fashion hold that thought of this post closing today. We potentially have a wolf coming back or a new wolf depending on the players preferences. So, in order to facilitate a more seamless transition and enable what I call the good running of the venue I believe an extension is required. I will find out from the player their option and decide what is going to happen but at the very least this thread will stay open for the rest of December to hopefully enable them to enter and for you to get to know them a bit. This is so they can potentially be included in any new pack that is formed. (Although I am assuming at this point to be fair as its up to the characters if they form a pack together. If not... I have some side plot)

7. Likes liked this post

As a note you can post around Elizabeth for the time being. pisces may not be able to post for a little while.

Elizabeth's phone rings, she politely excuses herself and heads into the private meeting room on the left to take the call.

9. Likes liked this post

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

Bald, thickly bearded and burly looking man in jeans and a leather jacket.

PRE

The Elodoth perks up slightly as he watches the Storm Lord walk off for her phone call before he turns to nod over to Emily. "Even if the company hasn't, I'd be willing to work with you... Probably in more than one way." he says with a chuckle. "Your place? Yeah, we could go there and chat about what we wanna do."
    Elodoth Iron Master, Primal Urge 3

11. Likes liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Familiar scents mix with new ones, creating conflict in the scowl Bleeds Well wears like a mask as he darkens the doorway of Club Raven. Six months... the time felt like years. Brooding eyes flit from figure to figure as he scans the room, before he makes his way towards the bar. Dressed in torn and faded jeans and a black shirt he looks well-traveled, not too far removed from a hitchhiker out of an 80's movie, complete with a heavy duffle bag slung over shoulder. A wooden handle slides out of the bag a bit as he leans it against the bar, revealing Bleeds Well's own makers mark etched into the wood.

2 successes to Renown Reputation: Purity

Bleeds Wells' zealous reputation for upholding the Oath of the Moon precedes him wherever he goes these days. The Blood Talon Rahu is known for bringing the hammer down on foe and pack mates alike in order to maintain harmony.

He offers Granny a polite nod of respect as he settles onto a stool turning to Emily. "Hey sis, how's ol' Makerith Motors holding up? Still need a fabricator around the shop?"

He offers the burly fellow talking to Em a hand in greeting, "Sorry to butt-in bud, names Bleeds."

PU: 4

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

Bald, thickly bearded and burly looking man in jeans and a leather jacket.

PRE

The Elodoth's gaze follows the Rahu as he enters the room. He watches the man with a curious glance as he moves about, settling in next to Emily.

He nods when the hand is offered out to him, setting his glass down to accept the firm handshake. "No problem. I'm Derek but I'm also know as Scrapper."
    Elodoth Iron Master, Primal Urge 3

14. Likes liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The brooding glare on BW's face cracks as Derek gives him a firm shake. The Rahu's nostrils flare, relaxation rolls through is body like a wave as he visible becomes more easy.

5 successes esux for Wolfs Blood

"Always a pleasure to meet more People. Where ya from Scrapper? How'd you earn that name?" A small grin finally breaks through. Bleeds releases Derek's hand and motions to the barkeep to bring him one of what Emily Makerith is drinking.
    Last edited by Bleeds Well; Dec 19th, 2022 at 10:27 AM.  Reason for Edit: formating

PU: 4

16. Likes liked this post
    Hear Me Roar
    Presence
    (Snarky)
    Direction Sense
    (Always Know North)
    Primal Urge
    (Growing)
    Tristan Riverstep
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits)
    Unarmed Strike: 4

PRE

A new presence enters the bar and Tristan turns to see Bleeds join the crowd. Guy looks like he's been around. They all do, in their own way. But this one gives a special vibe of carrying a lot. Which is why he grins as widely as he does when Derek's firm greeting seems to lighten Bleeds. And he knows Emily? Lots of history here; new and old.

Tristan gives Bleeds a salute as he orders his drink. ​"Hello Bleeds. Name's Tristan."
    He looks over at Emily and nods in Bleeds' direction. "That just a term of endearment or do good looks really just run in the family?" All in good fun, but Tristan's genuinely curious. Familial ties in packs can be a good thing, or just a prelude to infighting.

18. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last