Talia looked up at the sign on the door, Apartment 1A... it was of course the landlords apartment. A sensible person would have stopped and realised they needed to calm down before confronting him. Not Talia, she was a Summer and when you messed with a Summer and pissed them off you were going to get burnt. Her hand stretched out and her fist connected with the door loudly. BANG, BANG, BANG, the sound echoed in the hallway and up the stairs. It had been weeks of trying to get the landlord to fix the problems in her apartment and at this point she was having none of it. He had messed with a water / fire elemental and now he was going to feel her wrath. Steam escaped Talia's nostrils as she realised that yet again he was not going to answer. She knew he was home, she had been waiting for him. It took 3 seconds for the little patience she had to quickly vanish and her foot was connecting with the door. Splinters of wood flew off in every direction as the door was suddenly broken in. Talia was half shocked she had managed it first time, but there on the couch sat the sleazy landlord, looking at her in shock.

She moved towards the sofa, a quick glance around showed that his apartment was bigger and a lot nicer than hers was. For one there was no mould. The man quickly stood up, ready to confront her.

"What are you doing you crazy bitch!" He was half angry, half still in shock. Talia didn't care at this point.

"Put down the fucking Cheetos Brian and stop avoiding me. Weeks! WEEKS! I have been waiting for you to fix my apartment but rather than fix it you avoid me and sit on your ass stuffing your face with Cheetos and it's not just me... Miss Kline upstairs has 2 kids, her apartment is worse than mine." By this point Talias wrath was like the perfect storm, it was building upon itself.

Brian reached for his mobile "Get out or I'm calling the police!"

4 steps later Talia was in front of him, before he had finished putting in that third digit. Her hand gripped the phone, she yanked and it fell to the ground. Talia smiled at him, this was the exact reason she wore clunky boots and her foot swiftly stomped on the phone. They had both heard the crunch, Talia relished in it... Brian's heart was about to sink as he realised his iPhone at best had a shattered screen at worst it was broken. "You are going to fix up every apartment in this building... do you understand me?"

Brian paused for a moment, it was one of those moments where you had 2 options. "I don't have to do shit, you signed the contract." it was the wrong answer.

Her fist connected with his nose, blood splattered everywhere as Brian let out a scream. His hands grabbed his nose, all Brian felt was pain and he would feel more before she was done. Talia smirked looking down at him. She had never realised Brian had a top knot, her hand grasped it hard as she pulled him towards the bathroom. Brian screamed and yelled for Talia to get off and leave him alone. She belonged to the rage now. Brian was just skidding along the wood floor as she dragged him to the toilet. Stuffed entire toilet roles down it, clogging it and flushing it several times to start filling it up, Ignoring Brians pleas for her to stop.

She got down low, bringing his face close to hers "You going to do what I ask?"

"I can't I don't..." Brian started to cry, his voice cut off by the sound of Brian gurgling into the toilet water. His body thrashing around in panic as Talia held him one handed and looked at her watch.

She pulled his head out of the water "Wrong answer my friend. Lets try this again..."

"You think I am not going to...." his head was pushed under again, this time for longer. Each time Talia puling him up and waiting for the answer that she wanted or he would die as she tried. Eventually he caved, Talia was not sure how long it had taken. "Okay, Okay! I will do it! I will have the workmen here tomorrow."

Talia let Brian go, he fell to the floor with a thud. "And Brian... if you think about trying to evict me or telling the police think again... because I have an alibi and I know where you live" Brian nodded, scared and sobbing on the bathroom floor. Talia smirked as she observed the nervous wreck of a man "Oh dear Brian... you seem to have pissed yourself"

The cackle of Talia's laugh could be heard as she headed out of the apartment building and made its way down the road. He wrath was subsiding, beating Brian had proved to be the therapy she had needed. Talia hummed a tune as she walked down the road and at the crosswalk checked her watch. "SHIT!" she exclaimed and started to sprint across the road. She was late for the Autumn Coronation!