(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Once Ruby swore her Oath, the Prince nods, “Then I grant you temporary Acknowledgement for two months. Should circumstances change between now and the end of the two months, I expect to hear about it. If after the two months has expired, and you have not cleared your name, we can meet again to discuss things further.” A number was written down and offered to Ruby, “This is the number for Seneschal Jacque, should a meeting with myself be needed, simply let him know and he’ll get it setup.” Then looking to Albert, “Unless there are any questions, I believe we are done here.” But she did leave the table open for any questions from either.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jennifer Hazelton

"Thank you, Your Grace." Ruby bowed her head in respect. She reached out to accept the paper and read it.
    She secured it inside her pocket.

"I appreciate the acknowledgement to reside within your Domain. I shall not squander this opportunity."

Ruby rose and completed a curtsy to the Prince. She lingered for a moment in case the Prince had anything to say.

The Gangrel left the room and departed to make her careful, roundabout way to her Haven.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread