Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sashes donned the Lord found himself thankful he had the foresight to bring his in case of such an event. He put it into place, briefly taking a moment to move the pin from his vest to the sash.

"One can only hope that someone is merely consumed with such a sense of duty," he remarked. "I've unfortunately learned to not rely on simple hope when there has been no communication otherwise. We will know after the first of November, at least." - the good part about formals.

The Lord hovered over to the delicacies offered, perusing but not yet settling on any item, "I hate to avoid answering your question directly, Lady Notary," he replied with a smile. "It depends on the tone you wish for the evening. If you want to talk about business and updates to our growth I'm certain that can be done..." His eyes find the macaroons in all their colorful glory before returning his gaze to the Notary, "If you prefer a more casual soiree then there can be other topics..." a corner of his lips curled upward, "...avoiding the elephant not in the room?"

The second Invictus event and even Domain acknowledgement revoked due to missing formals. It was likely on most of everyone's minds.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a light shrug at Jenns words. It wasn’t something she was overly concerned with, having not really interacted with the woman.

“I imagined a gathering such as this meant light conversation, was there something on your mind?” always direct when need be.

Glancing to Connor, seemed his lessons were starting to sink in, and she nods. “Grazie.” Was the Haunt turning the corner on his fumbles?

A soft chuckle, “I’ve learned the same, but add to that, experience.” She’d been in the Domain long enough to see countless Kindred come and go.

Seemed Jacque was eager to address the largest concern facing them as a Covenant currently.
    “I wasn’t aware that this was a formal gathering, that it was something more informal and a way to all touch base.” And while she was blushed, the thought of ingesting Kine food didn’t appeal to her.

“But I do have some news on that front.”
    If they were discussing this now, and not at an official meeting. “I have been in contact with her, seen her and have a meeting scheduled for (insert date & time). This meeting will settle the questions on everyone’s mind and decisions will be made.” If that wasn’t good enough for the vultures, then so be it.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

(Imbibe)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

“Thank you, Whip O’Brien.” Jennifer said with a warmer smile to the Nosferatu. It was good to see this.
    “It’s possible.” Jennifer stated to the Seneschal. She wasn’t tracking the Mekhet’s movements, and it was possible she had moved on. Although Jennifer thought she had a clever mind, and hoped that Madame Hamura planned to put it to work here.

“I am curious what is on people’s minds.” Jennifer replied easily. Casually, even.
    She glanced to Alessandra, for she had already discussed her thoughts on what they could do if time went on without a Judex. With Madame Hamura absent, there was a touch more freedom in discussing matters. As the Prince made her statement, Jennifer nodded appreciatively. It was good to be kept up to date on these things, which was Jennifer’s intention. Jennifer had plans. Stepping on other’s toes were not part of those plans.

“Thank you for sharing that, Alder Lady Prince. A balm on my mind.”
    “I do not think we need to get into business on what tasks we have all been undertaking. Those sorts of updates are best served at a later time.”
    Jennifer moved over to the table and selected a trio of delicate macaroons, all in pastel colors. She moves back to the assembled group of Kindred as she samples the delicacy.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Your idea for a theme was a good one," the Lord commented on what was on their minds.

He looked around for a moment before cracking a grin, "I feel I should get out a little more often. I should be coming to a close on a long journey I've been on... perhaps after I can afford myself the time." He had found his legend and was now unlocking a wealth of secrets.

"That is great news," he remarked on the meeting with Twist. At least she wouldn't be a mystery lost to time.

He turned his attention back to the table as Jennifer approaches, "Make them yourself or do you have a favorite caterer?"

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Simple nod to Jenn’s thanks, not much more was needed.

“I have a few things on my mind, but that’s mainly behind the scenes projects I have going. Nothing I believe will be of benefit to the First Estate just yet."

To Jacque, “It’s always been told to me that the nights are too short to not get out and enjoy them.” Though she wasn’t one to talk. “I hope you’re able to get out more. There is a lovely piano bar that has a truly talented artist and it can make for a wonderful evening.” Speaking of that, maybe it was time to pay it another visit.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer looked to Speaker Jack at his comment. "Thank you." She replied with a small nod. "Literature has always been of interest to me. I look forward to seeing what interests or passions the attendees reveal in their choices." She states in her Cursed Voice.
    Autumn brown eyes look to the Alder.

Jennifer understands the meaning behind the Prince's words on how some matters were not to be discussed on such a public platform. Yet it did make Jennifer wonder what could be discussed at another time. Interest in what would occupy the Prince's mind burned bright for a moment.
    "Indeed, an evening of music could be restorative." Jennifer replies.
    "I wonder, would anyone care to join me at a museum?"

OOC: Mood music

Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Whip listened quietly as others spoke, his attention shifting to each in turn. The little tidbit about Twist was filed away for later, but was not commented on. Every kindred in attendance seemed to have something going on for them, some goal or motive, but he felt stagnant.

At the mention of a museum the Haunt's thoughts were brought to heel. "I would accompany you, Lady Notary." He said briefly.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A piano bar," he responded with interest. "That does sound interesting."

His head tilted as he listened to the build up of the classical background music, "It is amazing what a well executed crescendo can accomplish..."

"I wouldn't object, though I wonder what museum is pulling at your interest, Lady Notary." His steel eyes traced to Connor as he reminded the group he was still in the room, "I do hope you can, and perhaps mingle in conversation when you do."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I’ve found Sacramento has a wide variety of live music if you know where to look.” For her, it depended on her mood for the evening as to where she finds herself. But piano music held a special place in her heart.

“It would depend on the museum and my schedule, but I would enjoy that. It’s been a few years since I really spent any real amount of time at one.” Might make for a pleasant evening out.

To Jacque, “They also have evenings where they have a violin player and a cello one as well. I can send you a copy of their schedule so you can pick a night that fits your tastes if you like.” Cause he may not visit the place; it was up to him. "Their whiskey selection is also the best in town."

The jab was noted, but she choice to not say anything.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"Thank you, Whip O'Brien. I shall tell you when I shall be visiting." Jennifer says to Connor, her Cursed voice slithering.

"And of the comment of the treats, Seneschal Jack, I am actually testing out bakeries. I think I shall try out Ashea's Delicacies next time. These are good, don't get me wrong." The empty plate is set aside. "Yet I remember them being more delicate and less heavy, if that makes sense.
    I have been researching a few different museums. I believe that you mentioned a more exclusive museum to me some time ago?"
    She asked the Seneschal. Her eyes track the words to O'Brien, yet she keeps her face smooth.

"Oh, marvelous, Your Grace. I would love to hear your opinions."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread