Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(The Vanishing)Ransom for the Masquerade

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

After Connor's attempt to retrieve a phone with video of the events in Citrus Heights failed, he left the Police Station formulating a new plan. He had decided to continue with the alias of Sean O'Malley, P.I, but in a new direction. Upon returning to Nuit, the Haunt sits down with his ghoul, Michael. "I need you to purchase me a prepaid phone tomorrow. Something that can send and receive pictures at a minimum. Take my card and withdraw the cash you need from an ATM. DO NOT purchase it with the card. I'll be making up a flier, I need you to add the phone number and have them printed and hung up tomorrow." With that said, he hands Michael his bank card and heads up to the Haven he's set up above the speakeasy.

On his laptop, he opens a word processor and begins to type:
    REWARD OFFERED
    $100 Minimum

For information relating to events that
    transpired in the Citrus Heights area
    on the night of xx.xx.xxxx

Reward paid will be based on the validity
    and amount of evidence offered to back
    up your claims.

To arrange a meeting, please call Sean O'Malley, P.I
    at (xxx)xxx-xxxx. Any information is appreciated.

Finally, after a long night, the Haunt closes his laptop. Leaving a sticky note with his password on the table with the computer, Connor heads off to bed. The creation of his new persona will have to wait until the next night.

Connor will have Michael pick up a prepaid Smartphone and an unlimited card for a month. He will also have him print 100 copies of his poster and hang them around the city, including the Citrus Heights area.

Last edited by Connor OBrien; Oct 14th, 2022 at 12:12 AM.  Reason for Edit: Formatting
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

2. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

The next night, Connor has three new voicemails.

1. A woman identified herself as the former bartender at Rocky's. " I was fired three nights ago. After I refused to serve these big, skin head dudes and then they broke the front window.
    I went by for my check and saw the current bartender talking about these scary dudes ' have now bitten someone '. I can talk over the phone.

2. A text that he was present on the street at a bar called Rocky's. Claims he saw a assault. Does not want to meet in person but will talk over the phone.

3. A man ( who doesn't give his name) claims to have been at Rocky's at the time of the event. Claim that they saw a woman filming, yet they left in a van. Can describe the event.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Haunt takes down all of the call back numbers, placing a star next to number of the man who witnessed a woman filming. With that done, he sets to calling each number.

I'll set a scene up for this.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Closed Thread