Alder Judex Twist, Duchess of Sacramento, Archon and Priscus of Daeva, was writtten onto a sheet of fine stationary.
Jennifer paused and evaluated what she had written. Going by the recent public notice, this was no longer accurate. Jennifer did wish that her call to the former Archon had been answered. Speaking directly, even if coded, could have given vital information.

Alder Judex Twist, Duchess of Sacramento, Archon and Priscus of Daeva,

Alder Twist,
I write to you to express some concerns that I have.

The first is your absence from expected social events in the Domain. I am concerned about your well being. I have made an attempt to get ahold of you and did not hear back from you. Do you require any assistance?

I regret to inform you that you missed the Swearing Ceremony this past August. Whip O'Brien was sworn in..."
Jennifer took a few moments to craft different sentences. What was relevant ? What was irrevelant? Alder Quartermain was irrelevant now. Jennifer resumed her rough draft with her most pressing concern.
The second is my assertion that I am prepared for more responsibility in the First Estate.

I do regret that the timing of my desire appears linked with some pressing matters that you are addressing personally.

Jennifer paused and studied the rough draft. The entire thing felt wrong, for Jennifer had been maintaining that the Alder Duchess was a pilar of the Domain for years. Jennifer sat in silence for several minutes, deep in thought. She reached over and picked up a letter that was dated six months ago. An unsent letter that Jennifer had waited to send until the right time.
Jennifer set the unsent letter back into a drawer.

Kindred were not pressed to be impetous and make poor, hasty decisions. Invictus even less so.
Yet Jennifer set a date on her electronic calendar for the near future. For if she was not satisfied, the Invictus would need to be alerted to the need to meet at this date in the near future. Jennifer resumed her letter, changing some of the aspects and tone.