Watch
41 - 48
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Howlers meeting

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    W
    Wyldside

Jonathan had bee silent for a long, long while. His anger seeming to near boil. He appreciated the words that every had said. He knew deep down in his heart they were right but the rage and shame was just to close to his heart. He felt shamed that his anger had choked out any words, He had wanted to talk to the new wolfs. To tell them he felt terrible for their loss. However, when ever he had wanted to say something; rage was the only thing that came up. He remained silent until James started to walk out.

With a great effort of will, Jonathan exhales a loud sigh. "Let us bury the honored dead. Then we have lot's to talk about." Jonathan then goes to follow James out of the door. "You should come too Sally, It may be best that you see this now." There is rage deep with in Jonathan's voice but he seems to be calming down.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally was a little touched at Jonathan's invitation and concern. "Yes, you are correct Jonathan. Thank you." Sally walked in line like a funeral derge. They all looked sad at the loss of this Being that they had never met. Why was that? I know the loss of life can be tragic but this is like a member of the family died...

Everyone deals with death differently. Alison makes jokes…the Ansh…Kari gets angry. Not too much difference between us there. I’ll let them deal with this…I can only get in the way, which I already did. Still, I don’t like to see dishonour for the dead…Then again, everyone deals with the dead differently, as I said. I'll let them honour it thier way...I should have known this...

Long Fang wasn’t happy with how this was going but he found comfort in that. If he had liked dealing with the dead this way then he knew something was wrong. He decided that riding with the two new Uratha would be a very bad idea at the moment. He seemed to have offended Kari quite a bit and Alison…he was decently sure she had been joking now that he thought about it but it didn’t sit right with him. He turns towards Kari, still looking pensive and still dripping water.

"I apologise, I'll remain silent," he says with a bow of his head. He then turns to James by the door. "James, how far away is this place and what is it by?"

James glances at Joseph. "It'll only take us about ten minutes to get there, and we'll meet just north of Stanford park. I have a road map and hopefully you know the area Alison?" He glances at the other werewolf for a moment, then back to Joseph. "Are you thinking of going on your own? There's nothing wrong with coming with one of us."

Kharn

Broken clears her throat softly. "Joseph, do not take my words wrongly, I am not mad at you, nor offended by what you said."

"If you'd like, you can ride with myself and Alison, assuming she is okay with that. I've got no problem with you riding with us." She says, her tone still near deadpan, but a smile on her face.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Joseph cocks his head slightly, regarding Kari for a heartbeat before inclining his head once more. “Thank you for the offer. If you don’t mind,” he said, looking at Alison, “then I’ll go with you. I’ll be honoured to be a sentinel as well… there are times when I should hold my tongue…” He gives a light grin and moves over to stand next to the two women, wiping some water off of his face. I hope I’m not just making myself out to be more of a prick…

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison turned to James and spoke, "I'm pretty sure I know where your talking about. It should be isolated enough near the river there. We can meet you there."

She turned to Joseph and replied, "Sure I don't mind, If ya think you can handle us."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

The Howlers set off, James, Jonathan and Sally going to get the supplies, Long Fang, Broken Shackles and Alison heading straight for the funeral site.

End scene.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5