Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Confidants: Information and planning

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al spoke with a nod while taking notes.

"Finding out what happens to happen on the other side of the problem, for instance... It might help to know what happens there"

On the topic of keeping the evacuation for a last resort he shrugged as he remembered the figure watching him.

"They might already know where she is... I do have the feeling I was spotted when intwerviewing her and I'd say whoever that was isn't likely to be a friend..."

He nodded with a sigh, as he didn't look forward to that conversation.

"Thank you. So into the maw of the lion it is...

Closing the notebook and turning the record player off, he rose.

"I'd say we close this meeting and give each other notice when there are more... results."

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Other side of the problem ? Not fully sure I'm getting what you mean." Wait, what ? "So, we're on the clock to see if that Haven happens to catch some Texas Lighntning before we get off our asses, then ?" Fuck ! "Awesome." Anything but, really, but then, there's not much to say here that'd help right now. They'll have to make things up as they go along, which means getting Tressilian out of there without raising too much attention and ideally shaking the observers...

"Sounds about right. Keep me updated, then. I'll be in touch."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al frowned for a moment as he thought the point was obvious, before remembering that mostly it wasn't.

"I mean, once I know an address, to ask how things in Islamorada are. The other end of the problem so to speak..."

He frowned once she talked about 'Texas Lightning', as he didn't know what she meant, but that could be clarified at a later date.

"I'll do that."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread