Flicker, or Flick
    Striking Looks
    (Quiet Beauty)
    Flickerwhisp

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lurker Fireheart

Flickerwhisp perked up at the mention of more coffee, the cup he had was practically empty, and thus not very warm. He instinctively stepped closer to Jasper, leaning against the Beast as they looked over to Anatole.

"More coffee would be lovely. If it's not too much trouble... very tasty"

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper nods and licks his chops slowly. "I will be as careful as I always am, but yeah.. let's continue this somewhere else."

Jasper nods in agreement and grins over at the Smith. "Always up for a good cup of coffee. Maybe you should try it over the tea this time? If not here, I got this recommendation for this good coffee shop, Garden Grounds, I think?"
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

"Might-be-but-coffee." she offers up to the group about the time, even if she's not had any. Nod nodding drip-drip-dropping along.

And a smile, awkward and small on her face. "Sera-queen-boss-lady-" she babbles, trying to save the words. She's just so used to say-thinking Sera-queen, that it comes out like that even though it's not safe-safe. "She's owns it. Garden Grounds. It's good-nice. Pretty. Yes."

And since we're at 0 days left, I'm going to close the it, thanks for the fun scene guys!
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

5. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread