Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

On the road again

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper slips into the driver's seat, having to slide his seat back as far as it will go so he can sit comfortably. He glances back into the back of the van to make sure the Darkling is set before he grunts at the poke from the Ogre. He reaches over and rubs his side and looks over at Mara. "I am speaking English! Just 'cause you yanks don't speak proper English ain't my fault," he says with a frown, starting up the van with a slight rumble. "But I guess I can try to be more mindful of how I say stuff. We want to give a good first impression with the new locals, right?"

He pulls out of the parking lot and starts heading towards the interstate. "Speaking of new beginnings.."
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Flicker, or Flick
    Striking Looks
    (Quiet Beauty)
    Flickerwhisp

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lurker Fireheart

" Like the way you speak just fine..." It seems like he wants to say more but Flicker stops and settles in for the ride.

When Jasper mentions new beginnings, the shadowling peeks out of his blanket cocoon to look up to the front seat.
    "Are we going to renew our pledge before we get to the new freehold or before? We are still going to be a Motley right?"

Presence
    (Imposing)
    Manipulation
    Intimidation
    (LOUD!)
    Mara

Mara is about 5’10” and skinny. She has big dark eyes, a wide face and a crazy smile. Her hair is copper blonde and curly, and usually unkempt. She's always wearing a purple hoodie. Her general hygiene is not the greatest, and she's most often covered in bruises and various injuries.

Her Mien reveals a sickly skin covered in terrible scars that will never fade. Most notably are her wicked sharp teeth that protrude from her terrible smile.

PRE

Gristlegrinder

"Of course we're still going to be a motley!!" Mara says, daring anyone to contradict her. "We're good together. We're the BEST together. The best motley. Sacramento will be so grateful we're coming to save their butts. You'll see!" She grins
    Mara, Ogre: Gristlegrinder. Courtless.

0 Scenes

(The rules say can be colored. I only bring up this distinction because I post off of my phone and there's no toolbar to any changes to the font. I know the command for the italics but the font colors are tricky)
    If you can change to desktop from your phone, it can help with that issue. If you can't you can ask someone to find the colour code for you, and copy the first part of the code into a note then copy+paste that for future use

Edit: ope you got a colour now! lol, Don't know why the page didn't load for me right Just ignore me :P

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper snorts slightly and shakes his head, "You're bang on. Hopefully their butts still need savin' and this isn't just us faffing about."

He glances back for a moment and motions with his hand to a couple of bags on one of the back seats. "Grab me one of those waters, will ya, Fleck?"

Once he gets the bottle, he'll crack it open and take a long swig before licking across his lips, his mien dragging a long tongue across his snout and whiskers. "So, new town, new us. What are we lookin' to do?" he asks as he pulls onto interstate 5, heading north.
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Flicker, or Flick
    Striking Looks
    (Quiet Beauty)
    Flickerwhisp

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lurker Fireheart

The movements to grab the water, and hand it off are quick and Flick is happily within his fortress of temporary darkness. He's quiet as he thinks about the question... Flickerwhisp hums softly to himself for a moment, and then finally speaks

"I think it would be good if we kept the boons that help us do what we do to make money, and stay out of trouble... Dont know how fast the cops are in Sacramento"

Presence
    (Imposing)
    Manipulation
    Intimidation
    (LOUD!)
    Mara

Mara is about 5’10” and skinny. She has big dark eyes, a wide face and a crazy smile. Her hair is copper blonde and curly, and usually unkempt. She's always wearing a purple hoodie. Her general hygiene is not the greatest, and she's most often covered in bruises and various injuries.

Her Mien reveals a sickly skin covered in terrible scars that will never fade. Most notably are her wicked sharp teeth that protrude from her terrible smile.

PRE

Gristlegrinder

"Pffffft!" She glances back, then shrugs "Cops are cops. They're slow everywhere, unless it's a matter of pulling out their guns. And we're not Black. We're gonna be just fine."
    Mara, Ogre: Gristlegrinder. Courtless.

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien

Mantle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

The Beast snickers slightly, "The fuzz don't much like the Irish none either.."

Jasper nods to the other sentiments, "It would be nice to get a better feel for the streets. We're gonna be on them for a while until we can find a good place to crash, if we can. I like running around like we do, feels good to get my legs under me. Anything else?"

Flicker, or Flick
    Striking Looks
    (Quiet Beauty)
    Flickerwhisp

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lurker Fireheart

"I don't... think so. Unless you two have other ideas. Kind of want to sleep until it's dark" Flicker yawns to add credence to his statement, and he's already laying down in his little comfy bundle.

"And fuck cops" He adds sleepily.

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien

Mantle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

With a small smirk on his lips, the Beast takes another swig of his water before stuffing the bottle in the drink holder.

"So, we'll stay The Strays, at least for the next season. Closer than most family, we'll keep each other safe. Your enemies are my enemies and I'll help with most anything unless it risks my own death, or death of another. As long as we stay true to this vow, the streets will be our turf and our training grounds as we keep practicing our free running. Agreed?"

Motley Pledge

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread