Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
PRP - A little bit of Hocus Pocus Part 1

PRP: A little bit of hocus pocus part 2a
Sep 18, 2022 - Nov 5, 2022
PRP: A little big of Hocus Pocus Part 2b
Sep 18, 2022 - Sep 28, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puck follows the others to the library. He likewise finds a computer and starts looking for the when and where of the abductions. The last place seen or anyone to contact for sightings of the missing persons.

2 suxx investigation
    Date Action Roll Result
    2022-08-30 19:59:01 Puck rolls 5 to investigate (Int+Inv) (10 Again) 2, 6, 10, 3, 1, 8 2 successes

stats

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

I am going to assume you all cross reference information with each other. I hope this is okay with you all, just avoids having to do it in a post to then post more info for you.

Witch

The colleges internal intranet page wirrled to life... life in this part of the college servers was obviously at a much slower pace than Witch was used to. But still, it loaded and the only thing that would make it complete would be the dial up modem singing the song of its people.

The page for the Chess club loaded, although no full member list the president of the Chess Club was called Olivia Milsom, a college e-mail was provided on the page. Along with that stood a picture of the Chess club at presumably a chess competition. 7 Men & 2 women.

A notice sat on the page stating that currently chess club was not meeting. But if you wanted to join to email the chess club president.

Corn

Corn's travels accross the campus does not reveal any new ghosts. Facebook however prooves to be a minefield, there are many many many joint friends... they are in college and at the point of their social media lives where they will add any person they speak to for longer than 3 seconds. Finding a pattern amongst that mess would be like finding a needle in a haystak.

Puck

In a matter of minutes Puck manages to find a post from the local police force appealing for information on the missing persons. It was posted 30 minutes ago with pictures of the missing students.

Pictures are included, usually headshots from their college ID cards along with CCTV footage of their last known location. CCTV images all showing them leaving campus.

Still Puck managed to get a list of names for the missing students.

Cross Reference

With a list of names, Corns Facebook wizardry and Witches command of the college Intranet it was a hop skip and a jump to find more information and start cross referencing.

Missing People:
    Tom King
    Dexter Cooke
    Riley Rees
    James Lawrence
    Kian Donaldson

Searching their Facebooks provides no further leads. However, seems the entire chess club were a close group of friends. The two remaining male members are called Toby Chapman and Tyler Taylor. Corn manages to find their facebook profiles from some photos that have been tagged.

Olivia Milsom (Not missing - President of Chess Club) - From a quick search Corn manages to find pictures of her with the above people at various chess club events and social gatherings. He also manages to find a picture of her with friends on the grass outside her dorm building which means it would be easy to identify which building she is in. Corn also manages to find her facebook profile. Complete with a phone number.

OOC
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

3. Likes , liked this post
    Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

She had to hand it to the group. Names, locations, photos. It was exactly what they wanted and needed.

Looking up to Puck , "Does this give you enough to work with? I'd say go with the most recent first but sounds like you have the right skills here, so you ought to get final say."

Though she wasn't about to dismiss out of hand Miss Milsom herself. But that could be snagged upon if party split was again on the table.

Stats

Equipment

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

Corn also looks at Puck .
    Nothing to add here folks
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well that was easy. The Enchanter was practically giddy with the information they had found collectively.

"That's plenty."

The Enchanter notes the names in his phone and copies the urls so he can access the photos from his phone as well. That was plenty for him to start postcognition and finders.

"So I have a few things I can try, but the first thing we should look into is somewhere we can stay in private for a few hours. Or I can stay for a few hours while you guys check other leads. Either ways I need Time."

He turns his attention to Corn.

"Any idea where I can get some privacy? I could always go home and do my thing there but that seems kind of out of the way while there are other leads that could be followed."

stats

7. Likes liked this post
    Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Similarly, Witch looks to Corn , seeing if he had a place that would work.

Stats

Equipment

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

"We have private study rooms in the library; no cameras and shades on the windows. " Corn answers. "You would not be disturbed. Also, there are no cameras on the rooms and they are modestly sound-proofed. Enough for casual talk to not be overheard from the next room, so that students could work on their projects together without disturbing others. "

He leads them to one such room out of the way. "This is the one I often use." he says as he opens the door to a small, well-lit room with a large desk and four chairs around it. There's a small trash can on the corner and a water-cooler. "Bathroom is two doors to the left. Supposedly, no food is allowed here but if you manage to sneak in a candy bar few would care or notice. The wi-fi is also good here." he says to Puck then turns to Witch .
    "Should we go to the restaurant or look at the chess club while Elliot works? Or you prefer to wait?" he asks.

spells and effects

For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Awesome." Puck begins to move towards the room before turning back to Corn. "Hey, you got a plastic pen I can have?"

Matt do you want me to start a side thread so I'm not holding people up? Puck's going to be doing a ritual or two so it'll be hours of actions Corn and Witch could totally be doing something else during.

stats

11. Likes liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

I would say start a new thread. We are towards the end of this one anyhow. If they wait for Puck one thread would be okay, if they decide they want to progress with another lead then we can do it in 2 new threads. If you decide to split the party further and Witch does one lead and Corn another that is also cool with me. I intentionally gave you several possible leads and the info you get from them will vary depending on the lead and how you all approach it.
    Apollo

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puck

Witch and Corn

Apollo

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread