Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
The Vanishing Chapter 1 Path of Flight

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Helen looks at her phone and frowns.

"Talk about the mother of bad timing... 300 bucks, that place is going to be overrun by folks in no time. They might even start fighting over that sort of stuff."

Normally, she'd go see for herself, but right now, there's little that can be done unless they're supposed to split up any further. Also, the point stands, 300 bucks is a lot of money and she doesn't doubt there'll be people racing to get there first. Might be some more accidents on the way, but severe jam seems pretty likely. Fucking idiots... Maybe its on the way, but again, her knowledge of Folsom is not good enough to determine how to get there fast anyway.

Also, as long as whoever's playing wild sow out there is running free, they won't be able to catch up if they stop for any symptom without addressing the core issue. So Helen does some triage in her head. UNless the fuckbuckets congest all the roads, she likes to assume someone will earn those 300 bucks and with enough vampire posers out there as is... Might just fly. She's pretty willing to cross her fingers and hope for the best on this one, they got bigger fish to fry right now.

"Alright, let's go."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The ping on Connor's phone nearly make him groan audibly, nearly. He was about to inform the others, but it seemed like they got similar information to him.

The Whip nods at Ale's orders. "I'm on it, if one of you could keep me updated, I'll catch up once I have it; or try to at least. Though I hope someone can make an assault and theft charge disappear should things go south. Anything else before I head out?"
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Jennifer Hazelton

Go ahead and move your characters to where they need to be.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She heard Helen, but in her mind, the matter was taken care of.

“We’ll agree to all stay updated.” Then a smirk, “I’m on the wrong side of the law to help you with that, but I know some people.” Last thing you want is for the head of the local Mafia to vouch for you. “Think we’re good to split and then meet back up. Any issues, you call us.” How many fires was she going to be putting out tonight.

Feeling the vibrate on her cell she looks at it, half expecting some more bullshit.

Nodding once, “Alex is on our other issue.” Would she relax on it? Probably not, this night was just a giant shit show and she couldn’t relax until things were calm and sorted.

“Lets go.” To Helen as she begins to move in the direction of where the Twist look alike was spotted.

Ale is good to move to the next location, following the sightings of the Twist look alike
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jennifer Hazelton

Alessandra and Helen continue here

Connor can continue here

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread