Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Hedge Patrol V

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Hedge Patrol V) Good Neighbours
Sep 28, 2022 - Dec 17, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Aaaactually," Circe chuckles, "I was fishing fer knowledge. Just trying to sus out if yer an asshole or cutie. I mean, clearly if ya played up the latter I'd be easily dazzled inta bringing ya pizza," she laughs, "Good fer me wallet, others are here ta restrain me."

"Unless my comrades, ya'd seek a pledge already?" That is clearly directed at her companions. Circe had no instincts to grab AND hurt the hobgoblin. No, her instinct clearly wasn't saying grab AND hurt.

Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes , liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia almost laughed, almost. The mention of a pledge with a citizen of the hedge caused her left eyebrow to raise in suspicion. Naturally this was down to the Summer Queen. In Talia's mind, she wouldn't do something so... binding when she hardly knew anything about them. She would leave the talking to the fairest at this point, the conversation required more emotional range than she possessed.
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

4. Likes , liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

At the very least, Radavur isn't biting...yet.

"We sure are a lot of things. But rarely poor friends."
    He nods politely to the Cat-Hob. Hob-Cat? He's never quite sure whether the critter begins with the animal or the Hedge-thing. He gives his own half-chuckle at Circe's response."She's not kidding. Trust me."

Talia's own half laugh sounds like something between steam releasing and water bubbling to Liam. An odd musical quality to the otherwise harsh yet muted vocalization. He looks over at the Elemental and sees that she's skeptical but not hostile at the moment. She's on alert. Good! "A Good Neighbor Pact is exactly what we're looking for Radavur. We're more interested in making friends than foes out in the Hedge. After all, friends look out for each other. And whatever predators you can't hide from or scare off could surely be removed with some extra firepower that we could provide."

1 success

He's trying to appeal to Radavur's more bestial instincts of survival while flattering his cleverness. After all, if any creature can be convinced that something was it's own idea, so much the better.

equipment

Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

6. Likes , liked this post

0 Scenes

"Leave the word-smithing to the Spring touched aye?" an leafy ear flicks angling toward Liam as he speaks. Nodding along to the words. Moving from paw, to paw "I ain't gonna have a full Good Neighbour Pact, s'is too long. Year an a Day? No. We don't know each other. Start from a Week, and go on from there. I won't purposefully go out my way to hurt you and yours, and you offer me the same courtesy, we keep on our toes let us watch each other's backs, lest it poison us." a pause, "What say you?"

1 success

Radavur's purposed Pledge
    Tasks: Lesser Alliance -1
    Boon: Lesser Blessing (Fast Reflexes 1) +1
    Sanction: Lesser Poisoning of Boons -1
    Duration: Lesser Week Long +1
    [SPOILER]If you do accept the Pledge I'd want to close out this part of Hedge Patrol, and move onto a new scene where the Pledge might come into effect. [/SPOILER]

8. Likes liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia thought for a moment and smiled, her finger pointed towards the hedge resident it bouncing up and down as she spoke "I like you, sensible, logical... a good head on your shoulders" the finger was lowered and she looked towards Circe and Liam "I have no objections, and a trial period sounds more than reasonable to me."
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

10. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, ya can't expect a Summer ta be more than a gunpowder head can ya?" is her gleeful question to the hob.

"Hmmmm," Circe thinks on the offer made by the hob. A week should be fine really. "That is a reasonable amount of time ta me, good fer getting ta know ya. I promise not ta huggle ya without permission," she lowers the assault rifle and thumbs her armored chest, "Uncomfortable."

"Fer a weekly feat, our friendship I shall not deplete, and I won't harm you nor your friends, so long as the same by you I can depends. Lest those that break it be fucked. Okay?" Circe lowers her assault rifle and offer to agree with the Pledge.

Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

12. Likes , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

(Swearing the Pledge if team does too)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

ooc: Oops, forgot to spend the glamour on the last post. Sorry.

Stats & Equipment

0 Scenes

Radavur nods, but the Lost get the feeling that the hob-leaf-cat-thing is raising an expectant eyebrow.

Gotta spend the WP not a Glamour. And if everyone wants to be bound to the Pledge I'll need that 1 WP from everyone! -1Wp for Radavur to Seal the Pledge

15. Likes liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

(Pledge of Good Neighbor)Willpower 1 Spent
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Radavur's willingness to see the members of the Patrol as friends is heartening to Liam. He feels like his words and attitude have paid off and won them one more battle in the Hedge. Now to see if the war will go just as well, or even the next battle. "Agreed, Radavur. We'll agree to be a good neighbor in kind to you, offering our aid when necessary and our goodwill always in duration of the Pledge." As he pours his will into the Pledge, the Giant bends down to one knee so that he's closer to eye level with the cat-Hob. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance, new neighbor." He gives his best Mr. Rogers impression as his pine scent mantle blooms approvingly at the new term of endearment between the Patrol and Radavur. He's always enjoyed working with the smaller beast-Hobs of the forest. They tended not to be as pushy.

equipment
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

17. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

(Good neighbor pledge)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

ooc: Oops, spent Glamour instead of Willpower! Sorry for that mistake.

Stats & Equipment

19. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread