(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Bits of the conversation had been picked up on her way over, “I hope I haven’t interrupted an important conversation.” Was she really concerned about it? Not really.

A nod to Perez, “Good evening, I hope you’ve been well.” Nothing had really been heard good or bad on the woman.

Well, now this was a first, someone asking about Cain.

Not looking at Cain, but at Conner. “Do you have an interest in Hellhounds Mister Wells? Not many have approached the subject with me.” At least not in public. Did it somehow feel safe in public? “He was bred specifically to become what you see. I received him as a young pup and raised him into the magnificent animal you see before you.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"Evening, your Grace. No, just catching up.' A glance to Whip O'Brien to confide or confirm.

" I know that I need to meet with the others in my covenant. Not sure if I'm in charge now.

Ah. Lovely and ah impressive."
    Perez looks slightly intimidated as she looks at the hellhound. It's no pretty puppy. It's a severe ghoul.

4. Likes liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Continued from (2208) Formal Court...

Conner looks back to Ms Perez. They were in this together now; best to put up a united front. "Not at all, your Grace. Just catching up." Though he almost swears he can feel the...not sarcasm She's not that flippant just the formal understanding that she could walk into a burning building and expect everyone to give her their time. And the scary thing is that she's not wrong. "Have you met Priscus Baker? He's of your Covenant as well. I'm sure he'd appreciate your input." He looks to Ms. Perez. By speaking this aloud he hopes to get some statement of support from Ms. Perez for Mr. Baker. If not, then everyone within earshot will know a rivalry is potentially brewing. And I know who's side I'm taking.

The Prince's phrasing seems deliberate, but Conner doesn't detect a threat...yet.

2 successes

Conner sees the grinning monstrosity and steels himself against the nauseating impulse to either back away or tear it apart in front of everyone. "I have a fascination with all things not of the mundane. An occupational hazard of my training. Though I've heard tell of creatures born under strange influences." ​Strange enough to look strange around Kindred. He meets Prince Antinori's gaze and gives a respectful smile, eyes sparkling with genuine interest. ​"That's quite the origin story. I'd certainly like to hear about Cain's growth and abilities...at your discretion, of course, your Grace." He catches himself before he goes full fanboy over the hellhound.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, “Always an important thing to do.” At the mention of her Covenant, “Nothing a quick meeting can’t solve.” Did she owe the Circle a heads up on where Mable was? The answer was no. She owed them nothing.

Priscus Baker? Information filed away, good to know the Shadows had moved on and appointed a new one. The words about input were odd, but she didn’t bother herself with other Covenants business unless she had to.

There was a hint of a smile, “A dangerous fascination to have, cannot say I’ve come across many who share it.” She knew what she needed to know about Cain. Her eyes meet his, “His abilities will come to light when they are needed. Can’t share all his secrets now, can I?” want to know what the Hellhound can do, test it. “But I would be willing to discuss his growth at a later date. I hate to bore others with such information.” Cause not everyone cared.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

7. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"I recall when Priscus Baker first arrived... Yet he has not spoken to me.
    And I was wrapped in that investigation for a few months. As the cryptid has stopped killing kine, I have finally focused on what I need to do.

Which will be to meet with priscus Baker. Or have the two of you decided on when we should have a Mekhet meeting? I haven't spoken to Madame Hamura. Is that how she likes to be referred to?"

A glance to Edward and Aiko at the chess table.

As the Prince spoke, the Mekhet looks to her. Riveted. Dark eyes rest in Cain momentarily, yet Simone is ill at ease looking at the fierce beast and returns her gaze to the Prince.

"A wonderful accomplishment on your part, Your Grace.

May I ask how are your interests faring? I am embarrassed to admit that I don't know what one of those is called, although I am interested in it.
    The pinning of butterflies?"

A look to Conner.
    "I know you have been working on your Covenant meeting place.

Are you working on anything else that you might want to discuss?"

9. Likes liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Conner nods, digesting Ms. Perez's questions and feedback. ​"I've been meaning to get Ms. Hamura up to speed as Clan Whip. Once we have a consensus and a secure meeting place then I'll be sure to communicate with the Clan to get together." ​He's certain Baker's lack of communication with his fellow Crone was simply out of lack of opportunity, not a genuine slight. Though Crone politics aren't my strong suit.

At the mention of the Moore House, Conner nods wearily. "Yes. It's been a bit of a struggle: contending with years of neglect. But the benefit of no exhaustion during waking hours is that idleness is quickly conquered. I suspect we'll have the Moore House ready in time for the start of the new season, provided the rats are fully exorcised." He smiles a bit at the hyperbole. Though given he was within arm's reach of a hellhound, demon rats don't sound too far out of bounds.

Conner suppresses a shudder...why exactly he can't say. Anticipation? Surprise? Fear? A twisted cocktail of the three? "I've come to learn that knowledge helps to understand fear, if not conquer it. Makes it bearable." He accepts the compliment though, and gives a short head-bow respectfully. "I'll look forward to it, your Grace. Though I doubt those details could bore as easily as religious textual studies." He dares a joke; a minute answer to the challenge that he wasn't up for the opportunity to endure such a topic. In truth, Conner can't help but maintain his dark fascination with this animal and the possibilities it represents.

Closed Thread