Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
Metting HAL in the Library

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    M
    Mysantheral

"I think not, my King. Unless..." She falls silent for a moment before speaking. "What do you know of tokens, my King? I recently came into possesion of small pocket watch that seems to origionate from the Hedge. I contacted the Legate of Mist about it but have yet to recive any replies. So far it have awoken to the touch of blood, upon which it actualy appears to shift any nearby Lost furter forward into the time. It also have the nerve to wink at us as it does."

Samantha can note the glowing lines flow like quicksilver at mention of the watch and his eyes narrow to become mere pinpricks of red.

"Samantha, inform me further."

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha recoils slightly, unerved by her Sovereigns gaze. She ransaks her mind for what little she knows about the watch. "I will try to tell you all I know, my King. I purchased it at a small second hand store, it seems to have found some way there, the proprietor did not know from where it cames. At that spot it drew blood which apperently it drew within itself, it also seemed to try and influence me into giving it more. Judging from the reaction from the proprietor, me and my motley mate Erica appears to have been standing with the thing for close to half a hour though we never notced the passing of time."

"Later we tried it further, feeding it a few drops of blood. Each time the effect seems to have become more apperant, though if it is due to it growing stronger or us growing wiser to what the effect is I do not know. It does not seem to work by applying any mundane means to it, though I think feeding it glamour would awaken it. We just failed to do so."

The Wizened falls silent for a few moment, going over what she have said. After a bit she speaks again. "When it works it's face seems to become a true face of a living thing. It did actualy even aknowledge our pressence by winking at us. After that it havn't responded to the blood, though I've only tried that once. It also have a very pronounced... ticking, which is very unsettling. My... Keepers lands ticked, everything did."

"The imbibing of the blood would inform-stroke-illuminae me that it is the watch's catch. The method of its disconcerting nature I would ninety-two percent summize to the story of its construction." HAL leans forward in his chair quite regally. "Samantha, I would advise against activating it further until it has been certified safe-stroke-harmless. An investigations would be in order and I will order one to begin."

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha bows her head. "Of course, my King."

With that she stands up, plucking at the sleave of her jacket somewhat nervously. "If I may, I would wish to take my leave to prepare for the jurney into the Hedge."

"Be wary, Samantha Silversmith. I will contact you regarding the watch soon."

And with that, HAL moves from his desk and opens the door for Samantha to leave.

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha nods then takes a bow before heading through the door.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.