Some may wonder how Circe isn't in trouble with her neighborhood. She is an unapologetic bitch. As a changeling, she often has mysterious activities to draw suspicion to her. That is on top of being an actual criminal who specializes in helping other criminals arm themselves.

Then her persona, being a noticeable Summer changeling that is aggressive, vulgar, loud, and constantly making horrible puns.

Those that know Circe would expect her to be shunned by the neighbors. Parents rushing their children away from the cray-cray woman of the bad words, puns, and corruptive bad seed qualities. Most would expect her to have the HOA trying to run her out of town.

Fortunately for Circe, there was no HOA to contend with. As for the rest of it?

The pets loved her, and she loved them back, so that earned her points. Then there is the fact that she was handsy woman. Good at fixing stuff, it was helpful for the neighbors to know Circe was there to help.

Like she'd been doing recently as she used her multi-tool to hammer the hatch shut on the fifth aged air-conditioner she'd fixed this week during the recent high heat. Not that she always repaired anything. Circe sometimes she just cheated with Glamour. Feeding on frustration or joy wasn't as good as rage, but it could work to replace what she spent.

Not this time though. Clean the filter, replace a fastener for the fan, actually add screws the had been missing from the condenser coil rig, and it was working again.

"Oi!" She shouts to her neighbors' window, "No longer hafta worry about buying ta weep. I tuned it so ya can chill out!"

The man inside reminded her that she wasn't that hot making all those puns. Circe didn't take well to that and had to correct him.

Circe was wearing short shorts, an open Hawaiian shirt, a bikini top, safety goggles, and work gloves. "I am hot as mag-mah out here, ya cazzo know it. Why do ya think I'm fixing this fer ya?"

And that was another reason for several neighbors to like her. Circe would often insist on proper safety equipment, which the parents adored for when their kids listened to her about it.

Being a Fairest with a habit of answering the door in her sleepwear helped too, of course. There was no denying it was effective at schmoozing folks.