Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Forging and sewing wasn't too odd a combo for Circe's work. Hide the armor and what not. The problem was that it was tedious to do!

Make the plates, sew in the plates, and pad it to hide it. There was a reason why undercover bodyarmor was mass manufactured. It was a pain in the ass to make, thank you very much.

But the Larcenist had experience with it now, and two protective jackets wasn't much of a gift for a large group now was it? Not that she'd make the first kind again. Her fingers still hurt from that.

No, the plated vest was as far as she'd go. They wanted better, they'd have to pay for it literally. With money.

9 successes

Hammering, getting out some rage and smashing things constructively! This part she rather liked, thank you. She'd even come up with a more overt variant using these plates and bolted on to leather or sport pads. Circe had dubbed the overt version rioter armor for amusement reasons.

Not because it was as good as the riot gear she owned. It was not. It was improvised scrap metal armor. Like what a rioter might make up and wear.

Circe found it funny, okay?

4 suxx

Then there was fitting and securing the plates inside the coat. Tedious and patience required for this. And sewing. Lots of sewing.

6 suxx

Even more sewing to disguise the modifications to the jacket. But eventually it was done. Five hours of her time for another hooded jacket with protective plates around the vital organs. Hooray, hopefully these union boys would appreciate the gifts and listen to them talk. "We give you three sets of coats that keep you from getting eviscerated" should be a great diplomatic opener.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

Origins I don't think you grabbed the right rolls, in fact, a quick look shows that the only rolls Circe's made recently are combat for the Summer Solstice. So, please roll and post those. We change the narration if needed. And tell me what materials you're using/if you're using Resources to acquire materials for this project
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Jul 21st, 2022 at 11:49 AM.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

OOC: D'oh! I am so very sorry Saber Sloth ! I see what I did wrong with the first and third roll sets. Making the plates at her forge was actually a roll of 8 not 7. I forgot about the bonus from the forge itself. Target size may be smaller than it should be, but as that increases the difficulty I shall leave it at 8 instead of reducing to 7 for the target. Riveting the plates in place looks correct, IIRC, a pool of 6 and a target of 5 successes. As for sewing to disguise their presence, that should have been a pool of 3 with the quality penalty and still a target of 4. I shall re-roll all though to make sure it is accurate.

Forging the plates for roughly 2 hours:
    8 successes

Riveting them into the jacket for another 2 hours:
    6 success

Hiding them in the jacket for roughly 2 hours:
    4 success
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc: I am batting terribly this week. Circe is using forging scrap metal into the plates and bought a zipper hoodie and cloth to line it with the pockets for riveting the plates into place. So probably a resources 2 purchase for the whole thing. I shall go to her character sheet an post that to include in her resource purchases for July. Again, my apologies for messing this up so badly.

6. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Thank you for getting back to this so soon! I need you to put in for the Resource Purchase before these armoured hoodies can be considered in play, but other than that, we're good to go

8. Likes liked this post
Closed Thread