Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

That was what she appreciated about the Prince. She had many layers, some of which Jennifer suspected would surprise a few Kindred. "I appreciate that, Sofia."
    Helen earned an appraising look. Rather shrewed question. One Jennifer did not want to detract from, so Jennifer waited for an answer along with the others.
    Jennifer gave Connor a look. A second in charge not informing me of his absence isn't the best look.
    Her brown eyes return to Helen and then the Prince.

"What an interesting case, Sofia." Jennifer remarked, her eyes lingering on what Gabriel had passed off to his regnant.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smirk touches her lips, “I would make a horrible lawyer, but find the need for them quite often.” Well, if she wasn’t careful. She tried to be careful, it was important to maintain both spheres of her life.

If the Savage thought Helen was an idiot, nothing showed. She knew Kindred errored on the side of caution when it came to addressing her.

“Oh, now that’s a good question!” and it was. “I’ve seen the place in ruin and looking as stunning as it currently does. Personally, the most impactful change would have to be this room, the Caldarium. It’s always had a way of drawing others in, causing one to be insightful and reflect on various things. I’ve never ventured deeper into the various rooms, but this is by far my favorite. I truly feel at peace within the walls.” Maybe a bit deeper than Helen was asking, but it was how she felt.

There was a soft chuckle, “It can be a bit odd to only use Sofia. If it makes you uncomfortable, feel free to add a Ms in front of it.” She wasn’t looking to make anyone uncomfortable. But with Invictus and strict protocol, it could be difficult. “Or Ms DeLuca if you like, up to you.” The Savage meant it.

Oh, so Jennifer didn’t know he had left the Domain? Well…now this is interesting.

But, back to business.

Looking to Jenn, “I had a case made for the painting I wished to present to you and your Family. I know the air down here can run a bit humid, and that is not the best for paintings.” Picking up the case, she lays it on her lap and opens it. Inside was a painting encased in a special glass made to protect paintings from heat, humidity and what not. Turning the painting, the others could see what it was.

‘It was an excellent rendition of the crumbling Nosferatu baths. The shadows on the walls were emphasised and twisted, looking like something was there. Stalking the viewer, just out of sight. Ready to reach out and take you away somewhere to be never seen again.’
    Taken from the Glimpse, Portrait of Ruin, by Cynthis Weiss, the painted was presented to Ale.

“A Miss Cynthia Weiss created this quite a few years ago, and presented it to me to display in Elysia. It became one of my more treasured pieces not only because of the subject, but that it was done by a fellow Kindred. I’ve displayed it a few times in Elysia, but have kept it within my private collection. I believe it should be here, among Miss Weiss’s Clan, who could truly appreciate it.” It was then held out to Jennifer.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Eh, you never know until you've tried it."

Depends on circumstance and sometimes it just mean being anal about the rules, but sometimes, that's all it takes...

"Fair enough, almost makes me wonder if I'm better off or worse off not to know what it's looked like than this. As is, it's a pretty nice place, no doubt about that." She chuckles as Sofia brings up the addresss stuff. "Just hard to tell which it is when sometimes, really."

And the painting that's offered to Jennifer. Well, technically to all of them, apparently. Helen remembers having seen it before and shortly having discussed it with Sofia.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Oh." Jennifer exlaimed as she examined the case that the Prince presented. It had been discussed, it was true. "Thank you, Sofia. To see such a piece of artwork in person." Jennifer paused as she examined the painting appreciatively. She accepted the case from the Prince and turned to the wall that she had prepared. She called for Liam to come assist her in displaying the artwork to overlook the Caldarium.

"What do we think?" She asked those gathered.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The look from Jennifer was not lost on the Whip. He definitely had some explaining to do, but this was neither the time nor place for it. Instead, he allowed himself to fall silent; choosing to listen to the conversation at hand than to engage when he had nothing to add. Better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and confirm it.

When the painting was revealed, the Haunt couldn't help but show the look of sheer awe on his face. "It's wonderful. Thank you, Sofia, for the gracious gift." He said with a bow of his head to the Prince.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A light shrug, “Hard to say. But I can say that it seems there is always something, different,” a pause, “unique about the whole place. Like each member of the Clan is able to put a special touch on it that makes it stand out from previous.” At least, that’s how it looked to her. “I know Courts have even been held here.” Not that she was suggesting it, just stating a fact.

“It can really difficult to tell sometimes. And there usually isn’t a foolproof way to go, except to ask. I know down here and out in public, I’m usually quite comfortable with simply Sofia. I also understand that that can feel wrong for some, so I’m willing to make adjustments if need be.” She was willing to work with others. They just had to not be a fucking idiot.

A single nod of her head, “You’re most welcome.” Watching as Jennifer appreciates the piece, then hangs it. There was a gentle smile on her lips, “It’s where it belongs.” Which also pained her, because it was such a favorite piece.

The smile then turned to Connor, “You’re welcome.” It seemed to be a hit. Or people were just polite because of who she was. But, it was whatever.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Wait, what ? Courts have been held here ? That sort of complicates a few things, but then, on a basic point of view, it might do to just hope that not too many of the folks from back then is still around...

"Courts down here ? When was that ? Has to be some time back, right ?"

There's not too much to add to the Prince's Sofias explanation, really, is it ? Helen just nods. "Got it." She watches as Jennifer hangs the painting and ponders shortly as shes asked her opinion. "A generous gift and it fits right in." After all she thinks she remembers Sofia telling her that she's pretty fond of the piece. In addition to the similar sentiment shes just expressed a bit ago, that is.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

As the Prince states it was where it belonged, Jennifer turned to take in the ambiance. Of the Caldarium that Connor cared for and the new artwork. Artwork made by one who would know the deep feeling that the Caldarium brought forth in Nosferatu who were invested in the special place.
    "I can agree with the fact that there is something unique about the place. When I was studying in St. Louis, there was no Necropolis. I ceratinly experienced a sense of loss, there. Although the Nosferatu family there were fine, decent folk."
    For Kindred, went unsaid.
    Jennifer hears Helen question and listens for the response.
    "I am unaware if New York has such a place." Jennifer remarks with a nuetral glance to Connor, to see if he was interested in this aspect of the conversation.

"I recall when the Crone hosted court. I believe that was Dr. Moore's first Court. I believe that a lovely time was had by all."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor is content to listen to the conversation happening; taking in the atmosphere as well as the company. His interest was piqued, however, when it was mentioned that there were Courts held in the Necropolis at one point. He silently waits for the question to be answered.

Afterwards, Jennifer made a remark that was pointedly directed toward him "No, the Nosferatu of New York tended to hold separate havens. We would hold meetings at the estate of my Sire. A new Priscus has been named since I left though, so I'm not entirely sure about the situation of the Clan now."

How long was Dr. Moore here before he left?
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"This was a lovely evening. Thank you for coming."
    The Kindred speak for a few minutes and then disperse for the evening. Scene closed.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread