Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Vanishing Plot Chapter 1: Shockwaves

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes watch Helene walk over to the figure. And this could only go a few ways, and most were not good.

Connors voice shifts her attention, and she moves toward him and where he was pointing. Walking closer, she sees the crushed part of the car.

Huh.

Kindred?

Deep sigh, “At least we’re going the right way.” Thinking, “Perhaps one of us? Either way, I think we need to be on high alert.” If a Kindred did do this, big if, then they didn’t seem concerned for the Masquerade. Or hoped no one would notice in the chaos.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jennifer Hazelton

Helen approaches a lone figure. There was bright movement on the phone as the person watched a fast moving video. As Helen nears, the person presses a button that turns the phone screen off. The figure turns to look behind them and looks up at Helen. The figure is a man, coppor skinned with medium length black hair.
    "Hey." The man stands smoothly and takes a step back from Helen. His eyes move over her and turn to scan her hands. The phone is dropped into a cargo pants pocket. His hands remain loose by his hands, empty now.
    "What'cha doing?"

1 success

The other two people who had been slumped over, sitting on the curb now move. The two begin to move off towards a line of cars parked on the street.

6 days left!

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Hey."

Helen isn't sure whats up with the guy, but she keeps her eyes on him as he gets up and scans her. Just in case he gets funny ideas... She slowly tucks the knife into her belt behind her back. Empty hands for the win.

"Not that much, heard someone's been tipping over cars like its cows in Kansas and I thought, why not take a look at that ? Also, someone I know's been passing through and I thought best make sure they're not under some car or so."

She shrugs.

"What about you ? You've seen the show there ? Or just waiting for stuffs ?"

After all, this guy could very well be a lookout or a sentry. She'd be willing to write him off as a bystander but not knowing how long ago that happened, she's not sure how calm this guy is supposed to be.

3 successes

failure

Just 6 ? Eeeeeeep !

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

5 days left!

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Of course," Connor responds to the Prince, "whoever did this is no joke."

Another voice followed by Helen's causes Connor's attention to shift. Who the hell is that? Another look around the scene reveals the two slumped individuals leaving. The timing of everything feels off, but that could just be the good old Kindred paranoia talking. Still, better to assume and be wrong than to ignore it and be right in this situation.

"Excuse me!" He calls to the two individuals that are moving toward the cars. "Are you folks alright? I saw you slumped over before, you should probably get checked for a concussion or something."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

After looking at the car, she looks to see what Helen was doing, wondering if the person was of any use.

Looking back to Connor, she simply responds with a nod. He got it. But then stopped two others, which could be good. Or bad. Depending on quite a few factors.

Believing Helen could handle the person with the phone, she stuffs her hands into her pockets and walks behind Connor. Two unknowns could present a problem, and for now, she waits to hear how they answer.

Jennifer Hazelton

The man remains standing, watching Helen closely.
    "Yeah, I got here at the end of that. It was pretty wild." He appears to gauge Helen's interest.
    "What’s got you interested in it?"

2 successes

The smaller person, a petite man, continues walking towards a car. He doesn't look back. The other man, about Connor's own height, glances back. Noticing Connor was addressing him, he slowed.
    "We got checked out when the ambulance was here a few minutes ago. We just wanted to sit a bit until we felt better. My friend got a bit worked up with the whole thing. Not often you see scary dudes throwing cars, and growling. And there was that woman who got bit by one of the guys. That was scary."
    He looks Connor over. "What are you up to?"
    His eyes flick behind Connor to Alessandra as she walks behind Connor. His eyes remain on her, apparently taken in by Alessandra's beauty.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"The whole thing ?" Helen shrugs. "I used to work in medicine a few years back. Judging from what I've heard, I thought some people might need a hand or two." If the other guy looks too suspicious, she'll attempt to show him the medkit she's carrying as proof if he lets her. "But folks throwing cars and stuff ? I mean, if it's one of those elephant rollerskates, sure, maybe, but still, I wanted to see what the fuck that was about. I'm Helen by the way."

She offers him her hand and shortly glances over to the other figures moving about.

"How wild was it ?"

Helen's clearly interested in the going-ons, if a bit short on personal details, but then, this ain't no afternoon tea session.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow arched as the man tells his story.

“Scary dudes throwing cars, growling and biting someone?” a smirk tugging at her lips, “Sounds like you guys were watching some b rated horror movie. Or got smacked outside the head.” Sure, she could try and buy into what he was saying, because, it just might have happened. But the less that buy into it, maybe the less that believe it and hear about it.

“I’m looking for a friend.” And will give a brief description of Twist. But if he hadn’t seen her, he was useless to her.

Ale’s main reason for being there is to find Twist, or whoever looked like Twist. If she can see a clear direction to head, she’ll head that way.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Depending on how forthcoming or not her new friend is, Helen will probably go and join the others again once they seem to leave the location.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread