Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Vanishing Plot Chapter 1: Shockwaves

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A small laugh escapes the haunt's lips. "I have to agree with my friend, it definitely sounds like the emts missed something when they were checking you out." He pauses for a moment, looking between the two of them. "Still, could you gents point us in the direction those growling, car-throwing, people-biting folks may have went? It may lead us to her friend" He says with a laugh, gesturing to Ale.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Jennifer Hazelton

The man with the cell phone nods to Helen. "Yeah, I have a background as a medic. I actually took a video of the car flip because it was - really awesome. Unbelievable because it was one guy. " His expression is one of excitement, then a cloud of negative emotion seems to wash his face as he continues. "Yet then I heard screaming and cut the filming to see what was going on. I walked a bit and found those two with a hurt girl. I called the ambulance."
    There is a pause as he pats his pocket, checking his phone.
    "I gave my statement. Then I thought I'd check the vid and then drop the phone at the station. It's really wild. Yet when I was watching the ambulance drive off, I saw one of the big guys in leather watching from the doorway." A point to the darkened doorway nearby."Two gorgeous muscle cars tore out of here, and this guy watches for a second. Then he climbed that stair case right there." An apartment above the pizza parlor beside Rocky's is pointed out. An exterior stair case with a locked metal gate at the top is pointed out. Could someone have been watching this scene? Perhaps watching you? You don't see anyone now.
    The man is quiet for a moment. What could Helen do?

The one taller guy continues to talk to Alessandra. The smaller one reaches a car on the street and unlocks it, now looking back their way.
    "We saw it…" He looks emotional. Perhaps a bit nauseated. "We saw the guy who flipped the car grab a woman who had been in the car. And he-" He grasped his neck and shuddered a bit.
    "When he chased off another guy, my boyfriend and I went to the woman on the ground. She was unconscious, now. I had the other witness call 911. That wasn't some movie scene we walked in on." A pause as he looks to Alessandra. "I wish it was, though. It was..." He looks emotional.
    "Yeah, I saw her fighting with two of the big leather clad guys right there." A nod over to the street near the overturned car. "Not too proud of this, but it was weird. Like... it made my stomach feel funny. We sort of hid and I peeked out when the shouting stopped.”
    As Connor asks about the violent men, he turns and looks. He raises his hand and points to a section of road that leads to the freeway.
    “There were two sweet muscle cars that pulled up. The biter hopped in one while it was peeling around! Like a movie. The guys in the car looked just like the guy that did this shit. The friend you asked about?” A look to Alessandra. “She followed the muscle cars down towards Folsom. I saw them get on the onramp." A jerk of the head indicated the path he was describing.

Continue the investigation here
    http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...9#post14493749

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread