Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Forten's Illusion OOC

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

I wasn't sure what I should roll for this: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...5#post14494005

Wits+Streetwise?

Lmk and I'll add the roll here.

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello, George Albert Baker Forten's Illusion Chapter 1: Extracting inform ends in 3 days.
    White Edward Heinrich BoxingUnicorn Conner Wells , what are your plans for what your characters do in the plot?

3. Likes BoxingUnicorn, liked this post

Hello, George Albert Baker Forten's Illusion Chapter 1: Extracting inform ends in 3 days.
    White Edward Heinrich BoxingUnicorn Conner Wells , what are your plans for what your characters do in the plot?
    Conner will make note of the license plates he saw in the parking garage, and will join Jennifer in examining the club. Otherwise, he'll likely try some kind of Streetwise investigation to find mention of Forten at ground level from people around the parking garage.

Edward will start by doing online research on the parking garage, then present himself as a potential investor in the property/business.

I just finished my work backlog from vacation, so I'll have a chance to put together a glimpse/scene for the research tomorrow evening.

Seryna

I'm looking to do two rolls within a glimpse/scene, the first to research the name "forten" and the second to research the legal+finnicial history of the parking garage. For the first, I'm thinking wits+comp extended. For the second, I'm not sure. I'm stuck between int+academics or int+comp, extended. Thoughts?

Jennifer Hazelton

How is Edward searching the name Forten? Searching databases, computer searches, or asking around in a bar?
    • Database: Intelligence + Academics
    • If he is doing a computer search, it would be Intelligence + Computer
    • If he's asking people it would be Manipulation + Persuasion
    Researching the parking garage would be Intelligence + Academics + equipment
    Action: Extended (3-10+ successes; each roll represents 30 minutes of research)

Posted part 1. I'm not familiar with the extended roll notation you are using.
    Does this mean three extended rolls looking for a total of ten or more successes? Or I am rolling until I get between 3 and 10 successes? Something else?

Jennifer Hazelton

Your target should be between 3 to 10 sux. More would reveal more information.
    I will post what Edward has learned to the thread ASAP.

Jennifer Hazelton

Conner will make note of the license plates he saw in the parking garage, and will join Jennifer in examining the club. Otherwise, he'll likely try some kind of Streetwise investigation to find mention of Forten at ground level from people around the parking garage.
    BoxingUnicorn What is Conner doing in the plot? I have not seen a glimpse about the license plates.

Are you waiting for a club scene?

11. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

BoxingUnicorn What is Conner doing in the plot? I have not seen a glimpse about the license plates.

Are you waiting for a club scene?
    Initially I was, but I'll be posting a Glimpse up in the next few moments

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread