Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
Something Stirs Patrol

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

Quartermain nods, his eyes tracking to the well dressed man and then to the VIP area. He looks close at the man in the suit, looking for anything which might give him away as being something other than a businessman out for a drink, but nothing seems to come to mind.

failure

Still, the woman was ideally easy prey, but it never answered the question about how these girls would have seen him. A mekhet, perhaps?

The soldier glanced back to Wells, indicating that he's spotted the man in mind. He let a small smile cross his face, mentally thankful for the magics which made that easier. "So what do you think he was? A ghost or something?"

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

(Heightened Senses: Sight)Vitae 0 Spent
    PRE

So, no easy access to the upper levels. ​But right now the disappearing act looks like it occurred on the ground floor, so Conner doesn't worry too much. Though the curious side of him wonders if the woman overlooking the club might have that pensive expression for a reason. Could be unrelated. Could be relevant.

"Really? That's some sick moves."
    Conner's mind is already racing with the possibilities from Christy's story: it sounds like a combination of glamour and superhuman speed, unless the bouncer not noticing was simply looking the other way, as Christy suggests. Sometimes all you need is for someone to look the other way to not be noticed. Daeva maybe? Ventrue wouldn't be that brazen...would they? Conner reaches into his jacket and pulls out a notepad and pen, writing down his cell number. ​"Hey, let me know if anything else like this shows up. I'm a bit of a paranormal enthusiast, and I like digging into these kind of things." He can't resist adding a little wink as he passes the note over to Christy. "And unlike that last guy, I don't disappear into thin air." A bit much? Maybe. But if it lands Conner a possible evening partner/dinner then Conner sees it as a win-win. Better him than some other more malevolent monster.

Conner excuses himself from the bar with his drink and takes a few steps towards the foyer entrance. Digging deep into the monster within he heightens his sense of sight and scours the foyer for possible clues. Sometimes the bold were more brave than careful...

3 successes

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

Jennifer Hazelton

"A ghost?" Christy gave off an awkward laugh. "I... I don't know. If you find out, would you tell me?" She writes down her name and number on a napkin and slides it across the bar towards you.

"Paranormal enthusiast?" Chrissy accepts Conner's note, placing it into her purse. Now she looks at Conner for a minute, looking thoughtful. She glances over to Quartermain. "There is no such thingas ghosts, right?" She clarifies. She no longer sounds so sure of herself.

The night club has quite a few sights to assail the senses. Bright and shimmery clothes. Glints of light flashing off of jewelry. The dance floor lighting. Conner looks around for a few moments. He notices a young woman walking up into the private bar area for a moment. She looks around, notes no one that she knows appears to be there. The woman leaves the restricted VIP area and walk closer to where you were.
    Conner sees some people flirting and interacting. Yet nothing that appears unusual.
    What do you do?

4. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Last day! If you are interested in continuing, create the new thread with 'Something stirs' in the title

6. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread