Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Wrong Notes

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Artist recommendations would depend on what type of art you are looking to show. There are numerous styles and themes.” Which direction did the Haunt want to take the showing?

Ah, so it was a plant place. “Again, plants and flowers aren’t really something I know a whole lot about. It sounds like a good idea, liven the place up, so to speak. But I’m pretty useless on that front.” Unless it involved money, she had that.

That would be something Ale would probably never understand. Thinking of a kine in a fond way. They were food, pawns to use as the Kindred saw fit. Nothing more. Yet some are attracted to them…odd.

“Learning another language is always a wise investment. Opens many doors.” Allows eavesdropping as well. “If you want to learn Italian, I can tutor you in the language. But I’m afraid I don’t know the other two. I have heard Mandarin is a very difficult, but beautiful language.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nods as she heard Alessandra on the topic of art.
    "I will have to sit with the idea and decide which artist would appeal to me."
    She had been inspired by Alessandra's earlier words on art. To the point where she had bought art textbooks to read ( and provide the Necropolis).

"Yes, I should have remembered that."

Jennifer brightened at Alessandra's offer.
    " I would love to be tutored in the Italian language. Thank you.'
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I found it to be a difficult, but rewarding thing to find artists that appealed to me. It opened my eyes to many other artists and styles. Though sometimes it’s refreshing to step out of your comfort zone and give a less known artist a chance. I have a few pieces by artists I don’t care for, but certain pieces just speak to me.” It was weird.

A hand waves off the statement, “Nothing to worry about, and I’m open to learning more about it. Just don’t expect me to be able to keep anything alive.” She says with a laugh and wink. Trying to learn could be a good experience, a way to bond with Jennifer.

“Then it’s settled. We’ll figure out some evenings that work out best for both of us and get started when you’re ready.” She’d never taught her native language before, this was exciting! Someone else, besides Twist, to speak Italian with.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I need to spend some time looking for these artists that could appeal to me. I always say that I will visit a museum, then something happens to distract me." Jennifer admitted. "Yet I will have to find some time. Stepping out of my comfort zone has always been rewarding."
    That can be my domain. I do find it soothing to tend to my plantings.

Yes, I will enjoy that a great deal."
    Jennifer smiles to Alessandra.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Plans were made for future outings, as well as lessons in Italian.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread