Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

William & Helen

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

William Walker
    Striking Looks
    (Stunning)
    William Walker

English Accent

+2
    SL
    PRE

Continued from 2204 Eternal Court...

William smiled at Helen "Walker.... William Walker." He paused for a split second while he considered the woman before him. "You certainly are not imposing. It would be an honour if you would join me. Also, please do forgive me I am new around here and have yet to find out everybody's names."

He gestured to the empty seats, inviting Helen to join him.
    William Walker
    Active Powers: None

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Helen Kingsley, nice to meet you."

Helen takes the offered seat.

"I see. You need any pointers, let me know. Where've you come from to this place ? Good to see we get a few new folks as well."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

William Walker
    Striking Looks
    (Stunning)
    William Walker

English Accent

+2
    SL
    PRE

William smiled at Helen, she seemed pleasant enough. "I previously lived in London, then after then I spent a bit of time traveling round and seeing different places before settling in Lancaster for a while before going traveling some more. Mostly the UK and USA if honest." There was that time in France, but that was an experience he would rather forget about.

"Have you always been local to Sacramento?"
    William Walker

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Fair enough, from what I've heard that's not the worst places to start off with. Sounds like a nice mixed package all in all." She ponders his question a bit, before answering. "Nah, I started out in Europe before I came to the States. Spent most of my time in the Midwest, really." The sour face she makes underlines the notion her voice carries: She doesn't particularly like the Midwest. "Went to Las Vegas for a bit and when we decided to split up, my friends Sean and Tiff pointed me to Sacramento and helped get the informations necessary." Almost as an after thought, she adds "Sort of, at least." No, she hasn't forgiven Sean for the sloppy recon job...

"Basically, I've been here close to a year now, anniversary's slowly creeping around the corner." Now, there'd be a lot less guesswork if she'd been at the last court, but hey, something's always up. "Looking at all that, what place did you like best from the ones you've passed through ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

William Walker
    Striking Looks
    (Stunning)
    William Walker

English Accent

+2
    SL
    PRE

William pondered the question for a few moments. "San Francisco, with New York as a close second." He paused "I agree with your expression on the Midwest. I drove through Ohio, man I was so bored it was unreal." he chuckled "Guess I am not a fan of fields"

"So you travelled with Sean and Tiff? Why did you split?"
    William Walker

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Helen chuckles.

"You think Ohio is bad, try Wisconsin and Kansas... It's an acquitted taste, really, but then, so's New York from what I've heard."

She ponders the question.

"We've always been like the bastard child of a coterie and a political faction, really. Once we got out of the city we decided with less pressure we can take a breather from each other. If you've been in the Army or have siblings, you might know what I mean. What was so great about San Francisco? I mean, that's earthquake county, isn't it?"

William Walker
    Striking Looks
    (Stunning)
    William Walker

English Accent

+2
    SL
    PRE

Bastard child of a coterie and political faction? William pondered Helen's words carefully. Maybe the Lancea Sanctum, the religious Zealots are bastards for sure but not a bastard child. Some of them are cool, well at least until they are fully indoctrinated and then.... maybe the Invictus again bastards not a bastard child... Perhaps she means.... He put a pin in his next question.

"San Francisco just had a vibe I enjoyed. Sure there is a risk of earthquakes, but I have found there are worse things on this earth than natural disasters. There are probably things worse than the ones I know about."

He paused for a few moments . "I hope I do not offend you but Carthian Movement?"
    William Walker

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Helen frowns. That can mean a lot or nothing at all...

"Things can always get worse somehow. Not knowing much about that is probably for the best, I guess."

She chuckles.

"For the time being, I am the local Movement, right. What group are you with ?"

William Walker
    Striking Looks
    (Stunning)
    William Walker

English Accent

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Currently I am not aligned to any political organisation. If honest, I had avoided it whilst on my travels. However, now I am here that it is likely that would change."
    William Walker

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Fair enough, it's not too bad not to get tied down on the road. You already know the folks to speak to if you want to get a look at the other covenants ?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread