Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Confidants and Confessions: Assist

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

We haven't been introduced before ?

Yeahh, the longer Helen actually takes time to think about it, the more sure she gets that what... Ms Stacey Clark... says is correct.

Aw, shit, really ?
    Yeah, really.
    Dumbass.

Well, not much she can do then, is there ? One of the clunky thingies she hates about this place. But apparently, introductions are in order...

"Helen Kingsley, Nosferatu, nice to meet you."

Should be more like it, then ? She thinks about whether to add on something more, but keeps it at looking from one of the five others to the next, waiting for what's about to happen.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Albert nodded on the point of a reason existing for intermediates to be necessary.

"There is a reason indeed."

Reading the note, he wrote beneath the original text and gave it back. Listening he heard the words of Mr. Quartermain and again nodded.

"It seems so, yes. Dire trouble."

New text

Jennifer Hazelton

“It is good to make your acquaintance, Alder Soldier Quartermain.” Mariposa said to Robert, respectful as she gives him a nod appropriate to an alder. Mr. Jake and Ms. Clark follow suit in sync, nodding appropriately.
    “Do you go by Madame Kingsley?” Ms. Clark asks Helen.
    “It is good to meet you.” Mariposa says to Helen.

“We have been told a little of you, Dr. Baker.” Mariposa says to Dr. Baker.
    Jake passes the note that Dr. Baker wrote to Mariposa. She reads it and hands the note back to Jake, who hands it to Dr. Baker.
    “We can discuss more of that in private. It is far too much to write, you understand.” Mariposa says to Dr. Baker.
    “Alder soldier,” Jake plucked out, giving Mariposa a meaningful look.

She considers for a moment. “We have been contracted to intercept someone arriving and offer them a safe Haven. If you would like to offer assistance, it would be appreciated. We have been run a bit ragged from assisting in another domain investigation. We are not much if someone wishes to impose on the new arrival.”
    “We should relocate.” Ms. Clark states, looking around Elysium. It was a fish bowl, and more eyes were arriving.
    Mariposa looks to Dr. Albert. “We can follow through with what was written.”
    “If anyone could inform us of a Madame Rebecca McIntyre arriving, we would be grateful.” Business cards with phone number and email were offered by Mariposa. “We have reason to believe that she is in contact with a Kindred already established in the Domain.”

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Well, now that somebody actually asks... She listens and ponders for a bit.

"If you don't mind, I think to assist, anyone interested might need more context."

Totally not thinking of Tiff's note... One needle in a needlestack is enough for the time being.

"I prefer Helen, myself, but if that's too informal, I like 'Mrs Kingsley' best."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

"One does not often hear the words 'intercept' and 'safe haven' in the same sentence," the soldier noted curiously, his eyes tracing over the three of them intently, trying to read their intentions.

Jennifer Hazelton

“Of course, Helen.” Ms. Clark replies to Helen. “What do you need to know?”
    “Which is something to be discussed where there are not so many ears, Alder Soldier Quartermain.” Mariposa replies to the Ventrue.
    “This is sensitive information and the arriving party has asked for discretion. I would be glad to discuss it with you at another location. Nuit D’encre, perhaps? Unless you have another location in mind.”

The three have stood and look to be making preparations to leave. Jake looks at his watch and mentions.
    “I am meeting Madame McIntyre in thirty minutes.”
    “Ms. Clark and I will make ourselves available to you, and whoever you deem acquaintances for the meeting, at the time and place we discussed.” Mariposa says to Albert.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"I could think of a few things, but I guess Miss Sanchez has the right idea. Might be a few too many folks around in this place."

She looks around as well. Especially with the three kindred readying themselves to leave, it looks like the issue at hand might have to be picked up in another place at another time, but the foundations appear to have been laid somewhat, which is something. She looks over to Bobby and Doc Bakey.

"So, we pooling for a group effort then ? What do you guys think ?"

Especially the Doc, as he has been mentioned to be able to bring folks along.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Albert nods, as it sounded like the business here was concluded and the work would begin.

"Very well, thank you, Mrs. Sanchez. I'll see you there, then."

The suggestion of pooling ressources appealed to him and thus he supported the idea, though it might be good to hear the opinion of Mr. Quartermain as well.

"That would be good indeed, as I'm not sure, exactly who is causing the problem and whether the talents I have might be sufficing to solve this problem on my own. I suggest we do schedule one meeting in three hours at Capitol Park."

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

"I am more than amenable to such a meeting," he replied to Baker, nodding. "Let us see what we can find amidst this."

Close there and move to the meeting?

Jennifer Hazelton

The coterie waits for a moment as you discuss. Jake looks around the room, appearing to note who is present.
    "Good evening, Alder Quartermain. Madame Kingsley, Dr. Baker."
    Alder Quartermain is given a deep dip of the head that involves a dip of the shoulders by all members of the coterie. The three Kindred give nods to Albert and Helen.
    The coterie leaves Elysium proper.

If anyone follows, the three stop at the coat check and each coterie member accepts a linen wrapped item about a eight inches in length.

What do you do?

One can continue to plan here or create a private thread in a site or Haven. If you wish to contact Kindred in the Domain to verify anything revealed, or other actions, inform me of the need here. Do not make OOC posts in this thread. I can create any Plot threads necessary. If no one informs me of a need for a different thread within 3 days, I will create the next post as a meeting between Mariposa's coterie.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread