Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Holding a hand up, “Whoa, wait a second, you suggested that and it was turned down?!” a shake of her head, “Cause I would have thrown money at that. Would be a great way to see if everyone can put their differences aside and just have fun. So many people forget how to just have fun.” Now she wanted a bouncy castle. How much were those? Do they deliver?

“I’ll have to take your word for it. But I’m going to try and get out among nature a bit more. So I’ll have to write that name down and check it out.” What was the worst that could happen? She hated it? Eh.

“Great!” hopping up, she grabs a menu from a drawer, which was pretty full of menus actually. Handing it over to him, “Whatever you want, it’s on me. And they deliver, so we can stay comfy.” Maybe someday she could learn to cook. Might be fun to cook for someone…someday.

“What do you do for work? Always figure it’s good to know what everyone does and all that.”
    She sucked at being a councilor. But she was trying. “Any big plans for moving to Sacramento?”

2. Likes liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"We totally need to arrange this as a social." He smiled at Aurora "As for Thai, can I get Chicken Gaeng Keow Wan." He was a fan of spicy food.

"Work wise I own my own business. I am a Metalsmith and I also do a bit of glass blowing too. I sometimes do art pieces but a lot of my work comes from private commissions. A hell of a lot of fences, railings and custom decorative swords... sometimes ones that are intended for use but that mostly comes from the mage community." Apollo paused "I know, working with metal its not your usual Thyrsus occupation, but that was there before I woke up and saw the lie."

"How about you?"
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A quick nod as she wrote it down, then excused herself as she placed the call. She didn’t go far, but wanted to let him know what she was doing. Order placed, she puts her cell down and focuses back on Apollo.

“They have amazing Thai, you won’t be disappointed.” Or maybe he will, it depended on how good of Thai he’s had in the past.

Interest lit up her face, “Really? Wow! Cannot say I’ve come across a metal worker or glass blower in, uh, too many years to count. It looks like such a fascinating job!” shaking her head, “I say a usual Thyrsus occupation is whatever makes you happy and you enjoy. Being the stereotypical Thyrsus sounds boring to me.” And she would know. “The sword I have was my great grandfathers, passed down through the family.” Little tidbit, not that it was important, but he mentioned swords, so why not.

“How did you get into that, if you don't mind me asking? It’s not something you hear about a lot.”
    Which was a shame, because it was cool to watch.

“Oh, I’m a semi-retired side show slash circus performer. I’ve been trying to get my foot into either owning my own brewery or a little shop where I sell my refurbished furniture pieces.”

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo smiled "I was bullied in school." he paused "So, my parents enrolled me in martial arts club and several other clubs. Along the way I met a metal-smith who got me into it. I realised I was good at it and liked doing it so it stuck."

"Your own brewery would be cool so would the refurbished furniture shop." Apollo smiled and made a mental note, if Aurora set up the brewery he could look at designing her some glasses even if they were just for the promo shot.
    Apollo

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bullying. Something she could relate to, but a little bit different. “Bullies suck.” For her it was being bullied for being part of the circus. “But that’s cool your parents did that. Seems like a good way to refocus your attention and energy. I’ve heard people say it taught them discipline.” She just learned to not give a fuck. “So what is the most exciting or difficult thing you have ever made?”

Nodding, “Yeah, brewing is where my heart is at, been brewing for quite a few years. Even got myself some chance to apprentice at local breweries to learn more about it.” But did she wanted to tie herself down that much to a place? “Cause always get a brewery, and have the interior be pieces I’ve refurbished, a way to kinda combine the two.” Could work.

“Any other questions about Sacramento or anything? No stupid questions, or any that would offend me.”
    A shrug. It was true, it was pretty hard to offend her. “I only ask because I’m the one who has technically been in Sacramento the longest, so I’ve seen a lot of shit go down.”

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo whistled "Ohh, its this" He took out his phone and cycled through some pictures to show Aurora. "Some stately home in England wanted a custom chandelier for the Christmas period. The metal work was the easy part, the hard part was all that crystal work. I didn't charge enough."

He smiled "I mean a brewery with a bar attached with your furniture pieces would go down a storm."

He paused for a moment "Honestly, when it comes to Sacramento I am taking things as they come. I just think that taking everyone as they are without other peoples opinions to cloud the waters is the best bet for me. I am sure if there was something I needed to watch out for like... I don't know a Pylon of seers jumping of bushes to scare people... someone would have told me that. So until then, everything's history and I will pick pieces up as and when its relevant. "
    Apollo

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes widen as she sees the pictures, “Damn! That looks amazing, you truly have a talent!” was she expecting something so extravagant? Not really. “Well, I hope next time you make something so beautiful; you charge correctly for it. That must have taken you a while to finish.” But wasn’t that how it was with those who made a living selling their art? They never charged enough.

“If you were looking for a good way to get your name out there and make a couple bucks, the city has some pretty good farmer’s markets, where anyone can setup a booth. I’ve sold a few pieces there.” Maybe he could too.

“Think so?” looking thoughtful, “It’s a huge commitment.” And one she wasn’t sure she was ready for. Plus Guru had offered to help with growing hops, and, well, yah.

An understanding nod, “Sounds like the best way. Though it can be hard to not let others opinions cloud personal judgement, so I applaud you for doing it.” A soft chuckle, “Not many are willing to give people a fair chance, taking what others say at face value.” A nod of respect.

“Well, I haven’t seen or heard of a Pylon of Seer’s jumping out of the bushes in quite a while. But should they be spotted; you’ll be my first call.”
    A friendly smile. Seemed Apollo did have good head on his shoulders.

Hearing the door, she hops up to pay for the food and brings it back into the living room. Then moves to grab silverware, napkins plates if wanted.

“Any Arcana you need help with?”

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo blushed "Thanks, I try my best. As for Arcana, not at the moment but I think I overheard you were a master of Life and Spirit. What's the spirit landscape like around here?"
    Apollo

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Well you have a remarkable talent.” To be able to make what he made took time, patience and some fucking skill.

Nodding, “Spirit is only within the past couple months. It’s never been one of my stronger studies, but I wanted to make myself understand it better.” Why be a Shaman if you didn’t understand Spirit? And even now, she still didn’t really. “To be honest, I haven’t dealt with very many spirits in all my time here. The recent one I encountered I couldn’t really help. But from what I’ve heard and gathered, there might be nasty one at a theater, but they haven’t asked for help, so they may have it under control. One time we had some spider spirits that were causing some problems, but it should have been taken care of. Maybe something I should double check on, but that was quite a few years ago.”

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread