Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Summer grills the noob

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia looked at the stone for a second "Is there any specific wording I need to say?"
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ya swear yerself ta joining the Freehold, which will be keeping yer mind safe, um, safer from madness as a benny."

"You sweat, erm, swear ta assist the other courtiers and courts as yer able ta. Ya shall nary betray the Freehold knowingly, lest grand failures fall on ya."

Then laughs dryly, "Plus how pissed I'd be about it, and I have a LOT of weapons. But that's just common sense, no part of the pledge."

"Specifics ain't my thing so long as intent is solid. I'm kinda direct in this shit, being a Summer and all," she assures Talia.

IIRC, the bonus from the pledge, as per the wiki too, is a +1 bonus against Clarity degeneration. The rest takes place if you betray the Freehold, and get booted out anyway. Also, less then a week left on this thread.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

(Freehold Pledge)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia Smiles at Circe and places her hand on the not arken-stone. "I swear myself to the freehold, to protect and not knowingly betray it. The freeholds enemies are my enemies and shall be smited, confused, cursed or tricked whatever is appropriate."
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

4. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

the wyrdstone isn't a pledge, not in the traditional sense, its a Freehold oath replacement because the traditional Freehold oath isn't viable for this medium. Providing the glamour to the wyrdstone gives you Freehold status 1, and a sense of belonging. A fluff way to say yes you can trust the other PCs to not be Loyalists/Privateers, etc.,but it doesn't make you trust the other freeholders, or like them anymore then you would have originally. Just that they won't betray you to the Gentry.

So Talia you can increase your Freehold status to 1!

6. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe claps in excitement, "Eccellente, bello da sentire, e ora sei il problema più recente del mio sarto a free matching suit comes with all Summer memberships under my rule. We'll have some more nums, and figure out what style of cut ya prefer. Pants, skirt, three ta six buttons, the whole razzle dazzle of what suits ya, oh ho ho ho!"

Circe will have to figure out what to do with all the extra meat, but she entertains Talia for a few more hours before that has to be done.

Welcome to Summer Court. Circe will pay for a suit for Talia via her personal tailor. Scene is over, let us have lots of fun together. End Scene.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

8. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread