Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Just outside the club

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Erica finishes her phone call and puts her phone away, waiitng for Derek to arrive, her thoughts in confusion as ahe tries to make sense of what she saw in the mirror and how it happened.

PRE

Derek drives as quickly as he safely can, to get to Club Ember as quickly as possible, using his quick reflexes to skirt around traffic.

As soon as he arrives, he looks for Erica.

Erica spots Derek and waves at him to get his attention, a big smile on her face.

PRE

Derek parks as near as he can to Erica, then takes a look around to see if either of them appear to be watched.

I can roll Derek's Perception if need be, or the ST can do that.

Go ahead

PRE

perceptive

The car park is extremely quiet, especially for this time at Club Ember. There are a couple of doorman standing by the entrance, one of whom is blowing into his hands. The other one is looking in Derek and Erica's direction but only because there ain't much else to do.

PRE

Derek rolls down his window. "Get in, Erica, and tell me what happened."

Erica nods and opens the passenger slide door, sliding into the car and then glancing at Derek with a smile. "Thanks for coming. For what happened, well, I was talking to the manager about my job, when I saw him in one of the mirrors on the stage, it was him Derek, I swear." She rubs her ear lightly, frowning. "When I went up to it, her just went away, but the reflection said something, just "fuck", that was it."

She shakes her head. "I mean, I didn't hear any sound, but it was easy to make out."

PRE

Derek listens, nodding - not in understanding, but in recognition something was going on. The fact of this involving a mirror could mean any number of things, and few of them good, since most would involve the Hedge or the Others in one manner or another. Clearly there was something they had to figure out.

Not for the first time, he wished Betony Rue was around. She knew a lot more about weird stuff than he did, but she was somewhere dealing with the two kids they and the others had rescued from the Hedge.

"Alright," he says. "Try to remember anything else you can. What did the King's image look like? Was he dressed like at the Winter Ascension? In a hospital gown? Did he look hurt or okay? Was there anything or anyone else reflected in the mirror at the same time?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread