THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Okay, who is bob and why is he Puck's uncle? At this point it was obviously some form of colloquialism, but he was going to have to google it when Nevermore leaves.

"Calm and cool. It'll be better to build some rapport with the more moderate elements in the city. You'll find the guardian Winter pretty easy to get a long with in my experience. He's also similarly concerned for the current state of the concilium. He's another Obrimos, so he can help clarify who your Councilor actually is. The guilty lex offender Phoenyx was your Councilor but I'm not sure if Winter is fond of being represented by someone who breached secrecy."

This guy is thinking Phoenyx is still the Councilor, but that guy definitely has other thoughts.

"Most concilia councils are based on path, but I can still do your recognition. The short version is I could really use some level heads to balance the more radical aspects within the mysterium and the arrow. After my meeting with the apostates, I'll probably give you a call to properly vote them into the assembly. Other then that I think we're good to go here. Do you have any questions for me?"

Unless Nevermore is about to unload some Serious Shit, go ahead and bump your city status to 1.

Social Chameleon
    Nevermore
    Nimbus

Nimbus:

Smoke rises from him and the area is filled with the faint scent of gunpowder.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 6
    Speed: 10

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 0/4
    Personal Spells: 0
    Tracker

Nevermore Scenes

PRE

"Right," Nevermore replied, finishing his bottle of water. "Seems straight forward enough. Cheers, mate - I'll see you at the Consillium then."

That works - thanks for the scene!

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"See ya."

Puck nodded in affirmation. This had to be the easiest recognition he had done. Then again, it's different recognizing a member of your order you know shares your values as opposed to a pathmate who could believe who knows what. Either way? Work is done, back to the news.

My pleasure! End scene.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread