Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmmm I can get behind the idea hierarchy fosters the lie." The Silver Ladder were pretty big on that though. It would be an adjustment. Though to be fair, how well did Moira really listen to hierarchy anyway? She had made a pact with herself that she would do better and be better and all that self help book crap, but never promised undying fealty, and the fact that Puck wasn't demanding it was really really tempting.

She watched Apollo bring a lasagna big enough for all members of the Awakened in Sacramento, and her stomach growled in 'hangry'. She would definitely help him slay this beast! She took a nice big center cute piece for herself. Some of the salad she brought, and the bread. Yummy! She chowed down a bit before talking again. Clearly hungry. Eventually she came up for air while listening to Apollo share, and joining Puck in the free council. She sat back and took a long drink of wine.

"I am not one to buck Fate when she so eloquently points out the obvious path. I never joined the Ladders mostly due to the power hungry and Draconian desire to control absolutely everything about your entire existence." There was also a plucky Free Council Mage that had had something to do with that as well, but she hesitated to bring all that up right now. She didn't want to go to that place in her head right now. The company was to enjoyable. "So I'm with Apollo. Where do I sign up?"

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puck watches as Apollo reemerges with food and drink, ready to share. The Enchanter is content to stuff his face as Apollo explains his views on what happened. As both apostates seem to come around and agree to join the Free Council, he stops eating and nods in agreement.

"I got a text from another libertine I'll be meeting with soon. I'll setup a meeting the four of us and we can formally vote you in at the Lorehouse at the Circle. From there you'll be libertines and all set to go."

And with that Puck returned to eating.

Only a day or two left and I feel like this is a good stopping point. I'll get the scene up a few days after this one closes, so if Apollo / Matt would do the honors I'll do what I can asap. Thanks for the fun scene y'all!

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

It had been a productive evening, for Apollo and Moira, they had just joined an order. For Puck the free council had just expanded. However more importantly for all of them they had got to know each other a little better. Still, the night was unlikely to end here. There was enough lasagne to keep them full all night, enough wine and good company. They had the whole night and the opportunity to continue getting to know each other better and who knew... the Vodka may come out after all.

Fade to Black
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

6. Likes Aeolus, , liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread