Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx had pulled out her favourite Red dress so that as promised she, Aurora and Belle would go out on the town. She had promised she would let her hair down more, and that still needed practice. Still, there was no time like the present.

She had her heels and dress. The Arrow was looking forward to a night out, it had been too long since her last one. She had invited her friends to meet her at Mix Downtown, a cocktail bar. A totally new place for her to try and keep pushing herself out more. It was a little nerve-wracking, since Belle was going to be here for the first time, but fortunately Aurora would be there too.

Meeting new people was slowly getting easier.

She checked her eyeliner in a compact mirror, sucked on the straw of her Long Island Ice Tea, and waited.

Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Finally, the night had arrived!

Girls Night! It had been way too long since the last one, and she was tearing up her closet looking for the right outfit. Dress after dress was looked at, then put back with a sigh. Until finally, she landed on a black leather wrap like dress. It was short enough to show off her legs, but also looked damn good on her! She had been waiting for an excuse to wear it out, and girls’ night was perfect for that! Time to be a little bit extra! She earned it.

A Lyft was taken to the place Phoenyx picked out, allowing her to get there on time, and to drink as much as she wanted.

It wasn’t hard to miss her friend, spotting the red dress. An arm was raised as she waved,

“Hey! You look amazing!” gushed the blonde, looking to the bartender and ordering a Death in the Afternoon. “So glad you were able to get away for a night out!” It had been too long since they last hung out. Well, in her mind anyways.

Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

Belle didn't have too many opportunities to dress fancy, so she was going to make the most of it. Bonus points since it would be with friends!

She's decked out in a deep-green dress dotted with white flowers, though this time she didn't magic them on. Got to keep the Weave from imploding tonight. She doesn't go crazy with the makeup, just settling for some eyeliner and lip gloss that gives her just a hint of pixie-like charm. With the birds quiet for the night, and with Belle confident in her look, she sets out for Mix Downtown.

With the statuesque Aurora and shimmering Phoenyx as her landmarks, she doesn't have to look too far or too long before the Magi are found. She bounds over, waving like a giddy school girl. Because, at heart, she is one. "Hey! Good to see you guys!" ​She hops onto the closest barstool to them both. "Thanks for inviting me along! It's nice to get out of the apartment every once in a while." She flags down the bartender and orders a Blonde Ale to start with. She's always been more of a beer gal.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow waved as her friends arrived.

"Thank you," Phoenyx said to Aurora with a small blush. "I like the leather look, but that shows more skin that I would be comfortable wearing. I always forget just how tall you are in heels." It was true - the petite Obrimos was barely over 5' 6'' in hers. There's a small nod. "I did promise I would make the effort. It has been longer than I really wanted, but I've been a little busy."

The Arrow was also happy Belle had come too - their training had been going well, and that meant she was starting to trust the Mastigos. She nodded to Belle with a smile. "I am glad you came. It's nice to have some female company. I know there is the training, but Aurora has shown me going out with friends can be fun too." She sucked on the straw of her drink, the rattling sound of the ice as she finished it.

"Can I get either of you anything?" She asked, standing back up.

5. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It wasn’t the friendly presence that caught her attention about Belle, it was the dress.

“Hey! Wow, I love that color on you! What a great dress!” and she was honest, that color green looked amazing on her. “I hear you about it being nice to get out and have fun! How’ve you been?” she hoped Belle wasn’t an all work and no play girl. Cause she could handle one of those at a time.

Beaming, “Thank you!” her pick had been a good one. Shrugging, “It’s not all about showing the skin, but it looked good and I had to.” Which was true. She wanted to look good. Would there be any eye-catching guys out for the evening? Looking down at her shoes, “I went with smaller heels.” She pleas with a laugh. It was true, while the blonde was a good 5’9 without heels, she kept her heels low for the night. “Busy is a good thing, well, so long as it’s the good kind of busy and not work busy.” Cause that was not the fun kind.

And then the slip. While it wasn’t world shattering to her, she saw the confusion and problems it caused last weekend. Smirking, taking a sip, “I haven’t been called that in years!” her voice a bit softer. Had the Arrow already had that much to drink?

Holding up her ice green drink, “After I finish this one!” taking another sip with a grin. "So are we classing up the bar, or grabbing a booth?"

7. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

OCC
    PRE

Belle beams at Phoenyx. "Well yeah, you can't stab me here!" She makes sure to give an obvious wink to Phoenyx so the Arrow knows the Mystagogue is kidding. "But seriously, it's good to get out and see people without really needing to DO anything. Just to enjoy each other's company." The slip-up from Phoenyx is noticed, but Aurora doesn't make too big a deal over it, so neither does Belle. After all, there were no immediate signs that anyone was paying attention to their words. Maybe the rest of them, but not their words.

Aurora's compliment clearly moves Belle, her grin widening. "Thanks! It's a little something I've been holding on to for warmer weather. Summer's my personal favorite season, but Spring is pretty dang close."' She contemplates twirling, but she's seated right now and doesn't want to risk bowling someone over...yet.

"Oooh! I call booth! It's easier to have scandalously secret conversations at the booth." And it kept their backs to the wall and their words mostly private. Embarrassment aside, Belle wants to make sure everyone was safe. Unless stopped, she leads the charge to the nearest booth, making sure to take her drink along for the ride.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Pointing out the slip, the Arrow flushed bright pink with embarassment. "No, not you Madison. I have... a different friend..." She replied awkwardly. She was normally so careful. She wasn't sure what else to say. "It can be hard keeping track some times."

She shrugs a little at Belle's joke. "You asked for me not to hold back! I thought you knew what that meant." She clearly looks a bit awkward about the whole thing. The Arrow follows the Mastigos over to the booth and slides in gracefully. "What kind of conversations did you have in mind? I don't think I have any secrets." She sucks on the straw of her second drink.

"So... are you all settled in now? You've been here a while," she asks Belle.

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a cough as that sip just did not go down right from Belle’s quip. A small cough as she laughs, “Technically, this is true.” And funny. Nodding at Belle, “See, she gets it! Getting out to just relax and enjoy life, it’s a necessity. Then looks to Phoenyx with a wink.

“Oh, summer is the best!” she gushed, “I live for shorts weather. And bathing suit weather,” a pause, “hell, I just like warmer weather!” just all-around summer heat.

“Good point!”
    a sage nod to Belle.

Did she get the Arrow to blush? Why yes, she did. But it wasn’t like it was a blush over something funny. So maybe it didn’t count?

“No worries.”
    Says the Shaman, waving it off, “I’ve been called worse.” Which was true.

Laughing again, she watches the two, amused. There were a few things she wanted to say, but didn’t. Maybe later. Walking behind Phoenyx she also slides into the booth. Surprisingly gracefully as well, given how short her dress was.

For now, she seemed content to sip her drink and listen. There really wasn’t anything she could add anyways.

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health

Combat Stats

OCC
    PRE

As they slide into the booth, Belle looks to Aurora. "My dad and I used to take trips out to the east coast every summer. We even took a boat tour when I was 12! It was a lot of fun! We saw whales, and they had this band that was playing on the boat. It was a whole thing." Sometimes she wondered if her dad hadn't used just a little bit of Fate magic to make his daughter's life a little happier.

"Oh, I don't know." She replies to Phoenyx about conversation topics. "Something usually slips out somewhere between shots." ​She's really touched that the Arrow wants to know about her settling in. "Actually, very well. Steve...I think you and me met...lent me his apartment after he had to leave town, so I've been making it my own. Just prettying it up a bit with some new wallpaper. And I've found a temp job that pays rent and keeps me busy." She takes short sip, eager to get back to sharing. ​"I was actually talking to Chris about getting into dating. Know anybody looking for hot bookworms?" Belle knew her angle and she would push it until the day she died.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The wink about getting out earns an unusual reaction - The Arrow sticks her tongue out at Aurora playfully! Maybe she was finally loosening up, or maybe it was the drinks. Maybe it was just she felt more comfortable with Belle and Aurora.

"I'm not so sure," Phoenyx adds. "I like being covered up. A long coat in winter feels very secure." That hers was tough leather certainly helped, when you had to be ready to be on the attack or defense.

"Steve?" She couldn't mean Kaze, could she? That was a little disconcerting. "Um... Tall, dark, strong-looking?"

The comment about dating makes her laugh loudly. Looking a little embaressed afterwards, the Obrimos looks to Aurora. "Madison and I.... are not good at that." It was true. "I find feelings.... confusing. Normally I just ignore it until I have a... need, and find someone to fix it." Phoenyx looks a mix of awkward and almost sly, as if discussing some deep secret, her cheeks a little pink again.

15. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread