THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen's wearing her leather jacket, jeans, sneakers and a bright yellow t-shirt. She has arrived early and uses the time to have a look around the location for starters before settling down on one of the benches and waiting out the time that still has to pass until the specified time is reached.

Meeting a Gangrel Hierophant at some park... Trite ? Perhaps. Clichee ? Maybe. Still, if she remembers the bits and bobs she knows about the Circle right, that helps make it work at least a little. Still, there are a lot of question marks when it comes to tonight's appointment, really. Way too many for comfort, as one could say, yet, knowing what she's heard and keeping some other impressions in mind, she thinks it's more or less safe. Also, playing it too safe might be an option as well, but honestly...

Where's the fun in that ?

Thus, she leans back, fingers locked behind her head, and waits.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

(Bookkeeping !)

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable enters the park via the woods. She had marked a few trees that needed attention as she walked to where Helen was waiting for her. Mable's blond hair was in a high ponytail. And she had on a pair of jeans with converse all stars and a Nerd Princess T-shirt.

She feels the beast as she approaches. Kill her. I want blood. Feed me! demands her beast. She swears in several different languages quietly and pushes the beast back down.

"Good evening."
    She smiles as she greets Helen.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

And there she is ! Helen senses the other predator as soon as she lays eyes on Mable and tenses up, pushing back against the flight instinct until she manages to overcome the worst of it. As Mable closes in, helen rises from the bench.

"Good evening. Glad you could make it. Any preference how you'd like to adressed in public ?"

Not that there#s much public to be seen, but then, just because its not visible doesn't mean it isn't there.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mable." She gives a warm smile. "And you?"

She looks at Helen. The moonlight playing off her features. Out of the corner of her eye she see? no feels like something is off about the shadows making her feel a bit unsafe. Ignoring it she focuses on Helen herself. "It is so nice to meet with people outside of court. I was very happy that you wrote me."

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Just Helen. Not that there's that much to pick from. Court is formal enough, so I like not going all stuffy during time off."

That and her standard issue with those naming conventions.

"Good to hear. I thought leaving this to some place out of court might help keep it comfortable enough. Also the air's nicer. And I didn't manage to get a hold of you sooner, really. But hey, here we are."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable relaxed her posture a bit. "How..." She stopped herself, she was going to start with all the in court pleasant conversation.

She gave a little chuckle. "I was going to start with courtly small talk but I hate small talk. And yes, I prefer outdoors. So much freer. So what did you want to know? Please feel free to ask anything."

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Hahaha, it's sorta hard to break the habit once you get into it."

Helen laughs. Its not that she minds small talk, she's just not particularly good at it. So she also doesn't mind skipping it, really. She gets up from the bench and shoves her hands into her pockets.

"Good question. I don't really know that much, so I thought I'd approach this pretty open. Get together, have a walk, see where that takes us, really. Like, I know you're one of the local club leaders and also do some policing at the fringes, but that's about it."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Why don't we walk over to a quiet spot where we can talk openly." Mable suggests. She jingles keys in her pocket. A large black bird caws from above them. Mable smiles at the sound.

"We are alone right now but it would probably be better to be behind a heavy door and some brick."

If Helen agrees, Mable heads toward the back of the park.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"If you got one, why not ?"

Helen shrugs and prepares to follow Mable to that heavy door and brick stuff.

"You take the lead, then."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread