Jacobs nods silently as Conner reassures him of the good his information will do, not fighting as Milton relieves him of his pistol. He is beyond hesitant when Quinn first explains her power to him; but slowly, with the minor comfort Conner gives him, he takes the shadow's hand.

Quinn

The connection is severed and Jacobs cowers silently as the final moments of that night replay in his mind. He relays that he's only ever seen one room of the warehouse, but that you could get to it from sliding doors in front. He's only ever seen the two, and hasn't seen his sire since he was embraced. He also withdraws one of the leaflets from a pocket and unfolds it. The address of the warehouse is written on it as well as the name "Father Cyrus Corvinus."

The night begins to grow old, and Jacobs takes his leave before the sun rises. He leaves his pistol in the care of Milton, having been told that it would be returned to him just before meeting Cyrus. All that's left is to finally meet this would-be holy man.

The next thread should go much more quickly. I apologize for the delays I've caused, and I thank you all for sticking with me through them. I will have the next and possibly final thread up either tonight or tomorrow at the latest.