Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Bellemy.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 4
Domain OPINIONS

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Public 1: "Madame Bellemy is graceful, intelligent, and patient; all of which come together to show that she has the potential to go far."

Private 2 "And I sincerely believe you are working your way up to that potential with the idea of the Hellfire Club. I was honored to be approached to help."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Public: ●
    I am very pleased to see Bellemy get to know others in the Domain. The shadows have long sheltered us, and we do not need to completely forsake the dark. Yet knowing other Kindred is very important. I am pleased that Bellemy knows this.

Private: ●
    (to Connor, Helen) I am sure that someone as graceful and well spoken as Bellemy shall go far in the Domain.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Public 1: She's got the potential for sure, haven't heard a lot about her recent activities, though.

Private 2: Bellemy Came across a few things recently too. Feel like having another sitdown ?

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy 's status remains at 1
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

5. Likes liked this post
Closed Thread