Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Little Less Conversation

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

The atmosphere in Club Ember was beyond a joke as a blanket of sorrow and depression descended. Big Swilla was nowhere to be seen with a couple of Crunk's ensorcelled mortals watching the door instead. Inside, a few girls were working but in a very lacklustre manner as the patrons seemed not in the mood to give anything either.

Just within the entrance of the stripclub, a small memorial had been started with a few pictures of Cherry and some candles burning. One of them gave out a sweet, fruity scent as it burnt down. A book of condolences has been started.

Erica enters, tearing a very modest coat over her far more revealing clothes and glances around, her face falling as she takes in the mood of the club and the memorial for Cherry. She strides over to the book and signs it. "We'll rmemeber you, and the joy you bought to others. E."

That done she glances around and tries to locate anyone who seems to be in charge.

Mr. Rannigan, the club's paunched, toupee-wearing manager is sitting at one of the corner tables looking strung out, more than usual. His brown tie is hanging loose as is his hairpiece. A half drunk bottle of Jack Daniels and a single glass is resting on the table. The manager's eyes are red and damp.

Erica pauses as she begins to approach him and studies him, attemtping to try and take this carefully, he was clearly upset, and finding out how to combat that might be needed, she sank into her Wyrd, attempting to pick up on his desires.

OOC

The only desire that is currently filling the man is to find a way to fix what went wrong.

Erica pauses and then steps forward, a friendly but weary smile on her face. "Hi. Is it alright if I join you? If you need someone to bounce ideas off then, well.." She stops and nods at him. "Krunk sent me, is it alright if I..?" She gestures at one of the chairs.

Rannigan looks up and tries to smile but fails miserably.

"Sure. How is the big guy? I haven't had a chance to make it up there yet."

"I'm planning to go see him, see how he's doing." Erica slides into the chair. "I know things are bad Sir, but maybe I can help you fix this, if you'd want to listen to me ramble?" She smiles at him lightly.

"What's on your mind then, Erica?" He pours himself another drink before offering one to Erica by gesturing with the bottle.

"I gave Crunk a perfomance not too long ago, and he said I had a job here, I don't know if he contacted you though." She glances around the club. "But even with this attack, it's not right for ti to do this to everyone, Crunk wouldn't want that, he'd want us to carry on, I'm sure of it, and if you ask, I know he'll say the same."

She smiles at Rannigan and takes a glass of the drink herself. "Thank you. And what I'm trying to say is, if people revel again, if they're happy, they'll better then they do, they'll be able to cope better with what's happened."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread